Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dire always win

Basic Member
    This happened in hon also, didnt it?

Banned
    This also happens in HoN/DotA.

Yeah Sentinel tended to win in Dota1, anyhow it's of no consequence whatsoever since the whole thing is chaotic and as soon as player controlled units get involved all statistics die.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadMuffin View Post
    Yeah Sentinel tended to win in Dota1, anyhow it's of no consequence whatsoever since the whole thing is chaotic and as soon as player controlled units get involved all statistics die.
    Yes but afaik not in all cases and after a far longer time (iirc it takes ~2 hours, someone tested).
    The Scrolls of Haize are concise on this matter:
    With youth comes grave responsibility.
    A thousand years of youth have fallen behind,
    and still I fill the time with games.

This is actually a pretty serious issue. I just ran 15 minutes of Juggernaut dancing, and Radiants Mid Tower was at 555, Dires at 1105 HP.
    Twice the HP difference after just 15 minutes isn't anywhere near irrelevant. Radiant basically has the Creeps on their side all the time,
    making their Midlane much safer, harassing easier and CK/CDing a breeze since one rarely attacks uphill.

Can't say anything about the other two lanes since I pampered with these (as in, crept on them and pushed towers).

E: Game just hit 20 Minutes. Radiant Mid Tower: 329 HP; Dire Mid Tower: 960 HP (almost three times as much).
    Last edited by Vulpes; 09-29-2011 at 06:37 PM.

i play lots of practice games by myself and go mid lane and i can tell you that every game the dire creep kill first top and bot towers well before the radiant do

i recently played a 1v1 xD, and i loose because of that (I was on Radiant).

Basic Member
    This is very very interesting. :O

Basic Member
    I always find no matter if the game is on your favour on radiant that you're lanes are really, really pushed all the time.

It feels like if you leave your lane for a minute your tower gets absolutely wrecked, really needs looking into.

Banned
    it has been like that in DotA, and in HoN.

I'm impressed that you guys NEVER knew that o.