Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dire always win

Basic Member
    there is any way to fix that?

I don't think it is as noticeable in hon as it is here. At least that is my feeling (obviously subjective).

Basic Member
    Yes in Dota 1 the Sentinel always win. I just tested it out and the game was over in 41 minutes with sentinel as the winner. The most damage to the throne was done by the top lane creeps.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by archeleus View Post
    Yes in Dota 1 the Sentinel always win. I just tested it out and the game was over in 41 minutes with sentinel as the winner. The most damage to the throne was done by the top lane creeps.
    1 test is hardly enough to proove such a fact due to the random nature of the damage as creeps has to roll the dice of the damage output. Cant say for sure it isent true though.

Basic Member
    I'll do another shortly.

Basic Member
    Tested two more times but in dota 1, sentinel always wins. I tried one for dota 2, and dire won, but thats only one and thats just me.

Basic Member
    Even if there is a difference it should not be this big.In DotA the sentinel win in 60-70-80 or something like that , 45 min is a huge difference.Hope this to be fixed somehow =o

Basic Member
    In DotA, it varied. It was random due to damage-interval that was randomed.

Basic Member
    I believe in DotA 1 the same thing happened but for The Sentinel (The Radiant) instead.

It's probably just a consequence of a non-perfect symetrical map with the units spawning at the exact same time and place walking in the same direction and meeting at the same time and the towers being placed in equal positions with the rax being of equal distance, etc, etc.

In other words, it's not perfect.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarClipz View Post
    I believe in DotA 1 the same thing happened but for The Sentinel (The Radiant) instead.

It's probably just a consequence of a non-perfect symetrical map with the units spawning at the exact same time and place walking in the same direction and meeting at the same time and the towers being placed in equal positions with the rax being of equal distance, etc, etc.

In other words, it's not perfect.
    With the map already being imbalanced towards the Dire, the creeps should be balanced towards the radiant realistically.