Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: "Tradable after"

Basic Member
    Yeah I don't like it. I bought specific keys because another user wanted them for a trade. Now I'm stuck with these keys I didn't even want.

Now I used my own credit card that I've been using for all I can remember on this Steam account.. Still unable to trade.

Basic Member
    I am having a REALLY hard time speaking in a civil tone with the absolute joke of a Steam Support Tech I've been assigned. Please fix this problem and make so that it never happens again... It's so bothersome that every time you add funds to your account everything gets locked and you can't do anything. You're punishing people for adding legit money to their accounts from a verified Steam Guard enabled computer, what kind of joke is this

Basic Member
    This idiotic system is like having your car shut down for 7 days every time you put gasoline in it because you don't want thieves to run away with your stolen car.

At least don't screw people who have Steam Guard enabled and are adding funds to their account from a verified computer... I have never had a problem in almost 2 years, always used the same card, always did the same things and now someone came up with this brilliant idea out of the blue and nobody's fixing this problem despite how evident it is that it's doing more harm than good.

Basic Member
    I used a paypal account which has been in use for over a year, and i've used over a dozen times...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Did anybody else send their steam ID to JaredC? Did you receive any response?
    I did - but no response.

Basic Member
    thats new "security measure"
    older was 3 days
    now 7 days
    i think next will be 30

Banned
    How can this possibly not have been fixed yet...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zebn View Post
    thats new "security measure"
    older was 3 days
    now 7 days
    i think next will be 30
    30 days? Is this some kind of a joke? LOL