Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: "Tradable after"

Basic Member

"Tradable after"

I've been using my credit card for ... years on steam, valve and Dota 2 for about 1 year.
    So here is the thing, I bought something about a week and I had this issue, it came with the tag "tradable after x days" and now I bought some keys and came with the same tag? WTH? I've been using the SAME credit card, in my account, in my computer for ever. So what's the explanation? None!
    I want to be able to trade my items or my reffund, because it doesn't make any sense. -__-
    Last edited by sattie; 03-28-2013 at 11:55 PM.

same probleme here with items from new chests
    somes are tradeable , the other untradable
    i have 2 skeleton king sword (the same) and one is tradable , the other tradable only after april 5 ...

I use different credit cards, one of them is mine and one is my dad's, and for some reason I can't trade my items that I got from these new chests till April 4th-6th..
    This is stupid.
    I've been using those credit cards for over 2-3 years, My Steam account is on good standing and verified for as long as I can remember..
    Last edited by Mojahid; 03-29-2013 at 08:04 AM.

Basic Member
    Hi - Same issue here. I used the same credit card I've used many times in the past to make a few small purchases today in the Dota 2 store and my items, which I was hoping to trade, are tagged with red text saying "Tradable after April 6th, 2013". Note that the previous purchases within Steam for this card were made in the Dota 2 store, and I have never received this message before.

really need a fix

Basic Member
    I really hope they fix it. Because if I keep getting this stupid text I'm just gonna stop spending my money with items because that just doesn't make any sense.

Basic Member
    I'm guessing this won't be fixed until next week anyways on account of the long weekend? Hopefully the items don't lose a lot of value

there was a patch yesterday (~40 mo) still not fixed -_-

same here. REALLY ANNOYING. I was buying items for a friend without a CC and now he has to wait 5 days.