Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the most powerful? Skywrath, Rubick, or Invoker

Invoker takes a cruise for 100 years(or whatever it takes) and when he return all his rivals are dust. Problem?
    The power to endure time is not to be ignored.

Also he can just take small fights and run. Repeat. He can regenerate far easier than the others. He is also faster and has several escape mechanisms. There is no way the two can actually take him unless he decides to forget all tactics that give him the edge.

Basic Member
    I feel like Rubick has the upper hand lorewise. He has the ability to copy and reproduce any spell, as well as many moves that give him upper hand. As boss as skywrath is, my money is on Rubick.

I consider lina and lion more powerful than skywrath since they do more damage and have stun/disabler, rubbick and invoker they have different habilities what can make them more powerful than the others

Also he can just take small fights and run. Repeat. He can regenerate far easier than the others. He is also faster and has several escape mechanisms. There is no way the two can actually take him unless he decides to forget all tactics that give him the edge.
    Well, we're talking a mexican standoff here, a fight to the death. Though you're right, he can just rain sunstrikes on the two of them for years and eventually that'll do them in.
    Heroes this user should seriously reconsider ever picking again.

THE DOTA 2 LORE MEGATHREAD IS TO BE UPDATED BY JULY 5TH

Visit the Dota 2 Lore Megathread. Renovation ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by 1337_n00b View Post
    magebane
    Plz no...

Guys we still can`t compare from lore side because,well,skywrath isnt even realeased...aniway i can`t chose from these 3,they are all mages....and i love mages:X

just to be clear, lorewise, its implied that spell steal has no noticeable cooldown.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Andrei View Post
    Invoker takes a cruise for 100 years(or whatever it takes) and when he return all his rivals are dust. Problem?
    The power to endure time is not to be ignored.
    Rubick is also immortal, since he remembers Invoker from back when he was known as the Arsenal Magus.
    Skywrath Mage is not a human, so it is unknown just how long the Skywrath can live. Given his glossary, I'd say he's pretty damn old.

What about Necrolyte? He can send people into cardiac arrest just by standing near them, and it's possible that he's around the same age as Carl (if the theory about pointed ears indicating great age in the lore megathread is true)

Quote Originally Posted by moupon View Post
    Rubick is also immortal, since he remembers Invoker from back when he was known as the Arsenal Magus.
    Skywrath Mage is not a human, so it is unknown just how long the Skywrath can live. Given his glossary, I'd say he's pretty damn old.
    False, both of them are mortal ( as no information pertains of the contrary- I say this as some lores do stress the immortal issue of the hero). They might live a lot but they will eventually die of old age.
    So from a lore point I'd say invo will win.

From a game's point invo will win again. Since neither can instant nuke each other , invo can just fight a bit-> go wex , quas ,quas regen ->repeat. Easy as pie :P
    Also his auto attacks hurt like hell compared to the others.
    Last edited by Martin Andrei; 04-01-2013 at 02:54 PM.