Thread: Remove pending requests from ingame friend list

Remove pending requests from ingame friend list

Not sure if I should post this in some other place but I find this really annoying that I have to tab out of the game if I want to message a friend who isn't ingame

It makes no sense that pending requests are between ingame friends and online friends. In my case it makes me scroll through 50 people, I'm pretty sure that a lot of players, especially streamers have 150 or more pending requests

Atleast place it below offline friends...
    Last edited by Luffydude; 03-29-2013 at 07:26 AM.

Simple and obvious things that should get fixed/added asap: SCOREBOARD, Ingame friend list, Different Ping for Roshan, Add Notes to Players, Accept Button while tabbed

Pending request is great and usefull since you don't have to actually friend someone to invite them to your party.

Not only that, but you can see that person's Dota Profile before inviting them.

^friend suggestions? chat channels? previous game scores?

How about your own friends that aren't ingame? OH WAIT there is a huge list of 20-150 people in between.

If you want to play with someone just add them.. easy
    Last edited by Luffydude; 03-29-2013 at 09:31 AM.

Simple and obvious things that should get fixed/added asap: SCOREBOARD, Ingame friend list, Different Ping for Roshan, Add Notes to Players, Accept Button while tabbed

Basic Member
    atleast putting it below online(preferabely offline) players would make alot of sense. no need for it to be so far up there

I think placing this below "offline friends" list would be the best.

Possibility to hide pending requests.

I say let us move the lists around, like click and drag the pending so it's under the offline if you want, or click and drag the only so it's above the in-game if you want.