Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I continously get 6-8 hour low priority for basically nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by vladhood View Post
    do you think a judge would laugh in your face if you said "i killed him because he was a murderer"?
    That's what happens in America :L

Also try to use the edit function OP instead of Multi posting, Multi posting kinda ruins a bit of the credibility of your argument ^^

Also these sort of threads are always filled of those Saying "You flamer You Deserve it, or Yeh know how you feel mane"
    If you post some match ids which show this, then I believe this will validate your argument 100%.

Also endel no its due to reports --Reports (Begins at 7 hours increments by 1 hour every X times)

Afk/Abandon begins at 24 hours and increments By X hours every Y times.
    Last edited by Crowfeather; 04-04-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fivemandota View Post
    And if im right, one of the report reason could be text abuse, not flame, i mean you can't give low priority to a guy who say (stfu noob, l2p, or remove dota).... this is just some pathetic sh1t going on my acc nowadays.
    I'm so glad LPQ is working for someone

Basic Member
    You are in low priority because you have amassed many reports over a lot of games. If you are consistently getting reported then you are clearly doing something wrong. I get people telling me they are reporting me for a multitude of silly reasons, and yet I have never ended up in LPQ. Why is that you ask? Because I don't act like a douchebag in my games, everyone is going to be reported by some obsessive child it will happen, but not enough times in a short time span to end up in LPQ. I suggest you clean up your act and learn to play in a manner that will not get you reported.

I can tell by your posts in this thread exactly what type of person you would be in game, and frankly I am not surprised you are in LPQ. Try to put three words together without a "fuck" or "stfu" and maybe you will see yourself not ending up in LPQ anymore. I can tell that you have been reported many times for your attitude in game, try changing that and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by nicoman View Post
    You are in low priority because you have amassed many reports over a lot of games. If you are consistently getting reported then you are clearly doing something wrong. I get people telling me they are reporting me for a multitude of silly reasons, and yet I have never ended up in LPQ. Why is that you ask? Because I don't act like a douchebag in my games, everyone is going to be reported by some obsessive child it will happen, but not enough times in a short time span to end up in LPQ. I suggest you clean up your act and learn to play in a manner that will not get you reported.

I can tell by your posts in this thread exactly what type of person you would be in game, and frankly I am not surprised you are in LPQ. Try to put three words together without a "fuck" or "stfu" and maybe you will see yourself not ending up in LPQ anymore. I can tell that you have been reported many times for your attitude in game, try changing that and see what happens.
    ++ a match with a few reports will not get you in LPP. There must be tons of reports from different matches before you end up in that pool. That's a prove that you have to play with manner.

Basic Member
    I have no ideea how you guys got into low priority I have 822h In game and never onced got low , It's just supriwing , heck I even have 5 abandoments but not for rage quit I just had to go during the match and out of those 5 , 3 of them my team won.

Basic Member
    There are very likely issues with the report system, however, if someone playing badly (for whatever reason) is responded to by abusive language, then it should be reported. Gentle advice is another matter, and shouldn't be reported, I always take advice on board, I don't have to take it, but flaming poor players is unnecessary.

basically player report wont get u in LP que that instant...
    if end game and got LP que, there must be something u do during the game.

You actually sound a lot like those people I like to report. You probably play on a smurf account or in low bracket. You never flame at people about their skills, unless they are trolling or abusing text and voice. THERE IS NO STATEMENT IN THE REPORT SECTION LABELED AS: UNEXPERIENCED/NOOB BEHAVIOR. Please consider this, and trust me, if I ever come across you and see the same name, I will report you. For the sake of justice.

Basic Member
    author uebeke?

I have a great idea for you, report and mute everyone before starting the game. You wont get LP ever.

FIX MMR POINTS TO BE AWARDED FOR INDIVUDUAL PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN WHOLE TEAM SHARING THE FATE FOR THE FEEDER AND VICE VERSA. SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE +VE MMR POINTS EVEN AFTER A LOSS IF YOU DID REALLY WELL.
    ADD THE SURRENDER BUTTON SO THE CRUSHED TEAM DOES NOT WASTE >10 MINS AFK AT FOUNTAIN
    ADD SIZE CUSTOMIZATION FOR THE HUD.