Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: I continously get 6-8 hour low priority for basically nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by fivemandota View Post
    I only got this problem for a week now, before even though they said they report me nothing happened, now i continously get LP for no reason. I dont afk i dont leave............
    It is because the punishment is delayed.

They can give you the LPQ anytime they want. They probably have a list of offenses you did and according to them there's a list on the right and a list on the left, ones on the left are offenses you've done your LPQ time for, and the offenses on the right are offenses you have not yet done your time for. Use your imagination, it's not so difficult to figure out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel S View Post
    Or you can quit believing that Gaben actually goes over the reports. I mean pudge alone has five thousand years of gameplay on him on dota 2. If only 1 in every 100 matches had reports for pudges feeding/abusing hooks/abusing voice, that would be fifty years worth of reports for valve to watch replays of to verify. I know they say they review reports, and I say it's bogus and unachievable to do so. They don't even have time to post a single staff reply in the 200 pages of LPP negative feedback thread that's stickied.
    If there's any truth to that theory then it is apparent that players that make 'good reports' consistently will probably get their reports handled 'automatically' in order to express their trust in those players and save some time. I'm not sure if they would do something like this or not, but why take the chance of making a reasonable player angry so that they would have to report you? Try to work with the team and you'll never find yourself in LPQ.
    Last edited by hoveringmover; 04-16-2013 at 02:18 AM.

Basic Member
    A guy on the forum did an experiment: he made a smurf account and had all his friends report him. LPQ before playing a single game.

YEAH TOTALLY NOT AUTOMATED BROTATO

Basic Member
    Same problem...I didn't flame or anything like it...

Quote Originally Posted by Enai Siaion View Post
    A guy on the forum did an experiment: he made a smurf account and had all his friends report him. LPQ before playing a single game.

YEAH TOTALLY NOT AUTOMATED BROTATO
    This guy never provided a proof. You can't believe him unless you want to

Basic Member
    Just behave yourself. Don't flame, don't grief and don't give up and you'll be ok

I got about 2000 games, and I never ever got into LOW-PRIO pool. I am usually a calm guy but once out of 4-5 games. I'm also failing, flaming, and sometimes I am even insulting others for their fails. That's something we all do, but doing in repeatedly isn't a good thing for sure. You need to give a rest for your fails/screams for a few games, and everything will be normal.