Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I continously get 6-8 hour low priority for basically nothing!

Angry I continously get 6-8 hour low priority for basically nothing!

After 2-3 games i win or loose, doesn't really matter, i find myself in low priority for 6+ hours. I think it's because of some reports. Some of in-game people say report for no reason, for example ( YOU DIDN'T CALL MISS, chill bro i called it, check up -> OMG YOU ONLY CALLED IT ONCE) and he and his epic mate says report him please, and a few just report for no reason. Later i win the game with nice score, game ends and im in low priority. I didn't leave a single game for weeks and i just get LP every single day.
    If its because the system has changed, and you get low prio for some non-sense reports, then fix it please or do something, it really get on my nerves that some tard report me and i have to play in low prio sh1t.

Thank you for reading and PM me if you have any idea.

Razkyu !

Basic Member
    you were in low priority recently because you deserved it, right?

nope, i got it after 3 loss but i got it even after 3 win with 17-1 16-1 25-5 stats, i only flamed on people who behaved badly and they said ''they report me'' because they couldn't do anything else, they behaved bad and couldn't play like a player have to, flame > report , i think that cuz of these reports i get low prio.
    I only got this problem for a week now, before even though they said they report me nothing happened, now i continously get LP for no reason. I dont afk i dont leave............

Basic Member
    i only flamed on people who behaved badly
    do you think a judge would laugh in your face if you said "i killed him because he was a murderer"?

I meant on teammates, for example 2 mate won't play anywhere else then bot lane, then both of them is 0/7 0/7 and if i say anything to them about this action they will only say that im noob and etc. you know that stuff. Or people who ruin your lane then goes away and leave you in shit ( dual mid or wont support you with a support pick)... i flame on people like these only

They say i report you and thats all. I keep on playing, the game ends and woaaalaa low priority.

And if im right, one of the report reason could be text abuse, not flame, i mean you can't give low priority to a guy who say (stfu noob, l2p, or remove dota).... this is just some pathetic sh1t going on my acc nowadays.

Basic Member
    Text abuse = flaming, blaming and naming. So if thats what you have been doing, then the reports have been justified.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vladhood View Post
    you were in low priority recently because you deserved it, right?
    vladhood most ignorant guy ive ever seen
    seriously do you really think that the fucking report system is right?
    if yes go fuck yourself
    nothing is right at it open your eyes

Basic Member
    someone who says "if you disagree with me, go fuck yourself" being in low priority seems to me that its working as intended