Thread: Возврат игрока

Возврат игрока

Translate me texy.Im from Russia.I dont speak english.
    Увижаемые разработчики Доты 2 , у меня появилась идея возврата игрока в игру в который случитлся лив или дисконет по истечение 5 минут
    ,сделать например отдельный отдел неравных составов и вместо подборы игры ,моментальный врыв за ливнувшего,

Basic Member
    why for god sake we should use translator? you cant use it yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by GarryPuma AHTIHLAM View Post
    Translate me texy.Im from Russia.I dont speak english.
    Увижаемые разработчики Доты 2 , у меня появилась идея возврата игрока в игру в который случитлся лив или дисконет по истечение 5 минут
    ,сделать например отдельный отдел неравных составов и вместо подборы игры ,моментальный врыв за ливнувшего,
    Quote Originally Posted by Translated
    Uvizhaemye developers DotA 2, I had the idea of ​​returning players in the game in which sluchitlsya diskonet showers or after 5 minutes
    make such a separate department of unequal structures and instead fits the game for instant breaking livnuvshego,
    Still don't know what your saying friend.
    DOTA 2 ULTIMATE README
    Updated 01/04/15

Check upcoming Dota 2 pro matches HERE

Basic Member
    Don't worry guys, russian is my native language and yet even i can't understand what's his point.

Quote Originally Posted by rene View Post
    Don't worry guys, russian is my native language and yet even i can't understand what's his point.
    Confirmed, there are Wookies in earth.
    Too lazy to write something with any sense. That's why i spam this here: My DevianArt account, my YouTube Channel, and my Steam Account.

Quote Originally Posted by rene View Post
    Same here except for the "native language" part.

OP is a troll:
    - he did mistakes in all words so even you will use translator you will not understand him
    - he suggest function, that will able to connect into game instead leaved player.
    Last edited by Suigintou; 04-07-2013 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suigintou View Post
    - he suggest function, that will able to connect into game instead leaved player.
    If this is what the topic truly is about, Valve already confirmed that they were looking for a way to implement this.
    Otherwise, it seems few people actually understand what this thread is about, so I'll be closing this.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.