Thread: where is my wicked voodo set after first purchase...

Basic Member

Exclamation where is my wicked voodo set after first purchase...

I purchased from dota2 store several times.. but i never received wicked voodo set for first purchase... i read somewhere u r given a chest and u have to unpack it first.. but even I cant find that chest in my inventory... help pls....

Basic Member
    It's not a chest, it's a bundle that's called something like "Big Bad Voodoo bundle". You right click and unpack it that way.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterlord View Post
    It's not a chest, it's a bundle that's called something like "Big Bad Voodoo bundle". You right click and unpack it that way.
    i have searched my whole inventory.. but couldn't find it.. very appreciated if u cud post a little help.. like where to find dat bundle.. and how it looks like...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vivek201 View Post
    i have searched my whole inventory.. but couldn't find it.. very appreciated if u cud post a little help.. like where to find dat bundle.. and how it looks like...
    It should be one item that is of "Rare" quality im pretty sure that when you unpack becomes a few items....that's what mine was when it was put in the inventory.

Icon looks like that i think.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruimond View Post
    It should be one item that is of "Rare" quality im pretty sure that when you unpack becomes a few items....that's what mine was when it was put in the inventory.

Icon looks like that i think.
    thanks for help bro.. but i m not able to find that item in my inventory..

http://steamcommunity.com/id/vivekta

link for my profile.. u can check my inventory...

P.S. link provided for seeking help only.. not for any advertisement or any trading purpose...

Basic Member
    Yeah its definatly not there...lol so if its definatly your first purchase...i would just contact them direct might have bugged out.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruimond View Post
    Yeah its definatly not there...lol so if its definatly your first purchase...i would just contact them direct might have bugged out.
    can u help in providing a link.. where i can contact them direct.. to report this bug...

thanks in advance...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vivek201 View Post
    thanks for help bro.. but i m not able to find that item in my inventory..

http://steamcommunity.com/id/vivekta

link for my profile.. u can check my inventory...

P.S. link provided for seeking help only.. not for any advertisement or any trading purpose...
    finally got my set today.. thanks steam.. accidently i purchased key today.. and got dat bundle.. lol... wat a surprise...