Thread: I want controller support for spectating

Basic Member

I want controller support for spectating

Hey i was watching the dreamhack invataitionals and they kept remakeing and i just felt for spectateing and for moveing around menu's it would be awesome with controller support just inside the spectateing client and menu so you can be in ur bed and have a easy way of just watching around in spectate mode since i dont watch the games on my computer screen.

i dont think that this game will get any controller support at any point in the future. I cant remember but exactly but i think someone had ask Gabe: will there be a console version and he respond that that would be to complex to do

Basic Member
    well i dont want it for playing a game just for spectate that shouldnt be all that hard too do since it's basiclly just program the sticks too move the camera then bind some hotkeys for the gold graf and there ur done.It would be so much easier and more comfterable when ur watching on ur tv instead of haveing ur gameing gear thats most often not wireless for ultimate response time ingame. Just somwething i would love too have.

if it is so easy ... why you no do it ur self