Thread: Item disappeared

Basic Member

Item disappeared

Hello.
    About an hour ago, i was trading some items with another play. There were some troubles with trade, propably some client updates so the deal crashed before we could finish it. After it i noticed that my item is gone. It was "Heavy Belt of the World Runner". Trade wasn't finished for sure, because i didn't get my part of the deal. Is there any chance that you could check it and return this item to me? Also fixing that issue for other players would be nice

Have the same problem , was in a middle of a trade and trade didnt happen , showed an error but one of my items didnt return , it was head piece from Crystal Maiden Set , the rest of the set returned but the headpiece did not, i hope admins see this and help us retreive our items

Have the same problem , was in a middle of a trade and trade didnt happen , showed an error but one of my items didnt return , it was shoulder piece from rubick Councilor's Set , the rest of the set returned but the mantle didn't, i hope admins see this and help us retrieve our items