Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New (and old) importer tool bugs

The portrait view sometimes still crashes for me (figured it out, if you load addittional models portrait view will crash the game), but at least the ERROR is gone now. Also animation list is gone too, as the lod switchingcheckbox.
    Also, day/night mode shows empty importer window after loading more parts too.
    Last edited by DSpirit; 04-22-2013 at 04:36 PM.

If you pause the animations in the importer it'll also freeze in the loadout menu.

Also, animations list is gone and appears only after switching to the portrait view.

The list and the some other stuff is fixed, but the game still crashes after adding additional items and clicking on the portrait view.

Valve Developer
    Could you zip up & send me the files you're importing that crash? I can't repro it here. Let me know what additional items you're using too.

In a moment.

Bugs when i import items for Razor.

-No Lod toggle button.
    -Day/night in-game view doesnt work/no model is visible.
    -Portrait view crashes the game.
    -Testing item in a local game has no masks/normal. (Dont know about the normal, kind of hard to see without the masks)

None of this happened before last weeks patch (apart from the local game stuff since that was added with the patch).

Valve Developer
    Beamer, is that in the Test client, or the Main? If it's in the test, could you email me the files you're importing? robin@valvesoftware.com

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Walker View Post
    Beamer, is that in the Test client, or the Main? If it's in the test, could you email me the files you're importing? robin@valvesoftware.com
    I have just sent you some files. I only sent one of the pieces since they all have the exact same issues.

Also yes, the bugs are on both the main and test client.

Hope it helps.

It seems that the newly added "Out of quota" error message fails to recheck the quota in real time, and prevents you from updating old submissions with the new one with the smaller size. If i want to update my 64mb submission with the 4mb one (cutting down the size via texture downsizing) it still thinks that i'm out of quota, though i deleted 16mb submission and a couple of others just before.

Also, the zips could be compressed up to 4 times smaller.