Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound when you are silenced/stunned but try casting skills

Sound when you are silenced/stunned but try casting skills

I think it's horrible.

A lot of people (including me) spam spells when they are silenced/stunned so you can activate them as soon as it's over. This results in the repeating of this very, very annoying sound.

I would try replacing it something that's easier on the ear after you've spammed it 15 times.

So. Much. This.

Basic Member
    Its fine but it shouldn't play each time you hit it, its really annoying when you spam something like you always do in dota.

Basic Member
    I forth this.

Basic Member
    So much this. It sounds like they just yelled in to the mic "SILENCED" and then autotuned the hell out of it.
    I think it'd be better if it just played a "SHH" every time you hit the button, this way if you continued to spam it you'd simply get a longer SHHHHHHH, instead of SILESILENSILSILEN

Basic Member
    I like it

Basic Member
    This. Sound. Irritates. Me. So. Much.

At least it gets the message through^^

Basic Member
    i love it and i think it's hilariouSILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCE SILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCES ILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESI LENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESIL ENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILE NCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCE

I think it is really funny, but I can understand if people get annoyed, I laugh so hard and purposely spam it xD

Let's hope that they change it when the Silencer is upon us which is soon. Or i'll bash my head with a keyboard till it's changed.