Thread: Windrunner bowstrings not aligned properly / / / Witch Doctor Dreaded Dreads bug

Basic Member

Windrunner bowstrings not aligned properly / / / Witch Doctor Dreaded Dreads bug

Hi,
    I wanted to bring to your attention the fact that on some of windrunner's bows (the older and more common ones, not the ugly new rare ones) have their bowstrings out of place, only in preview mode, I have attached an image to showcase this and I can confirm that it happens to other bows except this one.

Another thing I wanted to mention was that the Dreaded Dreads item for Witch Doctor is not rigged properly, the bones on his chin do not move when he speaks, they just float and clip through his face. The Vile Carnival Hat also hat the same bug, but that was fixed and this wasn't. Please fix it, it's one thing to have dota as an unfinished game, but with these cosmetics you are selling unfinished products.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ChrissRaven; 04-24-2013 at 03:00 AM.

Basic Member
    P.S. I did some readin on the Witch Doctor error and what I noticed was that the excuse people are giving is that Workshop modelers don't have acces to the data relating to face flexes, or something of that sort, but this item was made by Valve, not the workshop, and if anyone would have acces to the flex data, it's probably going to be Valve.