Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia and South Africa Server Support

Basic Member
    Aus Server still terrible. Whats going on its been like this for a while now can we get at least an update on the situation ?

Basic Member
    Aus server, match 1551874588, became a slideshow half-way through

Ping's normally ~30ms, was 100ms+, really choppy.

Basic Member
    Whenever I play, I experience constant disconnects every minute or so throughout the entire game. I am yet to have a smooth, uninterrupted game and the problem seemingly lies with Dota as my internet outside of the game remains fine. I play on the Australian server and was wondering if this was a common/known issue and if there was anything I could do to resolve it?

Basic Member
    Aus server tonight has been horrible. Get the disconnect warning every minute for 10 seconds. Dropped out of a match tried about 15 times to get back in and it didn't let me reconnect. It didn't let me abandon.
    Servers have been unplayable for the last 3 weekends now. This is garbage. No response. Nothing. No update on the situation. If the company was anyhting but a games company it would be dead in the water.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jabso View Post
    Aus server tonight has been horrible. Get the disconnect warning every minute for 10 seconds. Dropped out of a match tried about 15 times to get back in and it didn't let me reconnect. It didn't let me abandon.
    Servers have been unplayable for the last 3 weekends now. This is garbage. No response. Nothing. No update on the situation. If the company was anyhting but a games company it would be dead in the water.
    Your right , It is garbage. At least give us an update but as valve usually does is stay silent. I will not put any money into the game until its fixed.

Basic Member
    My problem with the South Africa server is that we aren't listed on Reborn yet! Volvo pls, us poor plebs live to feed you profit, pls give us low ping in local servers.

Volvo please...

Basic Member
    Ye you guys have enabled ranked and extra compendium points yet SA servers are nowhere too be seen :/

Basic Member
    on Dota Reborn SA isn't a region to select which results in high ping rates and a very laggy game. Taking away from the overall experience of the Reborn beta....

Basic Member
    why are aus servers down?

Just a bump to plead with Valve for South African servers for Reborn. Playing with minimum 200 ping makes winning games for the Reborn Compendium challenge really difficult, but also makes errors like the "stuck in loading screen" problem much more common.