Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia and South Africa Server Support

Basic Member
    The joys of being South African.

Can't ping/search South African servers but can create lobbies on the SA servers. Some help please, or even an update on when it will be back up. Or even any information regarding the issue.

Checked http://www.dota2.com/maintenance/ and it says absolutely nothing.

Once again, the joys of being South African.

20150923_174812.jpg

Hi any reply would be nice, what was the problem

Basic Member
    It's not exactly a fix, but at least this explains why its happening:
    http://www.mweb.co.za/games/view/tab...ws-Update.aspx

Basic Member
    I am experiencing packet loss of around 20% each game. I have tested my line and everything looks good. I also did the ping google test which shows 0% packet loss. What can this be?

Basic Member
    Currently unable to find a custom game server for 24 mins on Aus server. I just wanna play it locally, I don't even need the dedicated server. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if it's simply caused by our congestion.

The Australian servers have been offline for 11 hours or so. Any word on when the maintenance will end?

Basic Member
    Please pass along thanks for adding the additional capacity on Aus servers. It is appreciated. I honestly had no idea it would be used that much.

Basic Member
    Is anyone else at the moment experiencing slideshow lag? My FPS is normal. No problems with my NBN connection. Ping is slightly higher than normal (80-100ms), but no packet loss. Tried restarting the usual suspects, but to no avail. The game is unplayable with this kind of slideshow lag.
    Last edited by mmayboroda; 12-18-2015 at 10:15 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmayboroda View Post
    Is anyone else at the moment experiencing slideshow lag? My FPS is normal. No problems with my NBN connection. Ping is slightly higher than normal (80-100ms), but no packet loss. Tried restarting the usual suspects, but to no avail. The game is unplayable with this kind of slideshow lag.
    I have 100/40 NBN and same issue, Hero Animations/Creeps all stutter.
    No packet loss on my end.

Basic Member
    On 100/40 Fiber and I'm getting random server timeouts while in game... Only started happening today and I haven't changed anything.