Thread: a little nerf to Ultimate carry VOID

Basic Member

Question a little nerf to Ultimate carry VOID

Ok first of all , i dont want any reply naming "gank him & u'll be fine" ...because enemy team is not noob to let their carry being ganked

I was medusa, & oh god she tanks like spectre with 6 hearts....so there was a void in opposition team who had satanic, butterfly, mkb,pt,divine rapier,hand of midas
    i had pt linkens,manta, butter....it took 6 seconds of chrono plus extra 3 seconds to kill only ME & even after that i cud run 2 or 3 steps away from him, so thats enuf abt medusa

Void is wonderful late game carry with his steroid skills like permabash, evasion...i know he is squishy but i think he has been give more steroids than others
    Spectre has dispersion & desolate, am has mana burn, phantom lancer- i dont need to sae any thing abt this guy, medusa with mana shield , pa with crits , sniper with ranged instant damage
    they all are balanced in some sort..most of them with low health , medusa is low health plus 100% item dependency
    now the point is void late game even after chrono he kills whole team, i only have problem with his evasion stacking with butter...it makes him unkillable ...now im not crying because i got pawned by him
    void is my favourite hero ....the evasion is what makes him slightly imba...plus his evasion from spells too...its like inbuilt linken's sphere from level 1
    i am not say he is very imba or so..he's 0.1% imba....& that number really makes a difference...yes i know there are ways to disable him in chrono but his evasion helps him in that ...so in total
    1] permabash
    2] evasion from spells & DPS
    3] evasion stacking
    4] chronoshpere

4 steroids are too much....critics are welcome as i would like to improve myself...my suggestion was remove the evasion stacking part & then he's fine
    im not saying he's broken but he is very very very very slightly op than other carries

he wreaks havoc if he has mom + any dps item midgame & if he catches nukers in chrono

PS :- i forgot to mention troll...late game troll if survives chronosphere....says goodbye void within few seconds

You should post this in Playdota instead. This forum is about fixing the game, not about the balance of the heroes.
    Too lazy to write something with any sense. That's why i spam this here: My DevianArt account, my YouTube Channel, and my Steam Account.

Void is a carry, which means you need to shut him down relatively early so he can't rape. Grab a good nuker.
    DOTA 2 ULTIMATE README
    Updated 01/04/15

Check upcoming Dota 2 pro matches HERE

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GorgonPistol View Post
    Void is a carry, which means you need to shut him down relatively early so he can't rape. Grab a good nuker.
    Mahn u know how crazy void is...its not abt nuking...he'll jst run away or proably get close to u -chrono & then run away

No balance discussion on this forum.