Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Muting as a punishment

Basic Member
    I have to agree on this. This comm ban system is so broken and unjust! Needs to fixed ASAP, played a game where i was in my own and the other 4 were in a party. They decided to report me for not calling missing when i am a jungler. They also did the comm report ban because i didnt get out of my jungle early game before i even get my ulti to help the other lane which they already fed!
    I got muted straight away because 4 players who perform badly and blame ot on me. It wasnt up to me to decide i want to play with them or not. Also another case which really annoyed me is when im playing in a US server and i selected english as a language and you end up with a party or 3/4 russians who dont speak english nor play well they completely suck and they only say 2 words. You noob, report noob. Eventually you being out numbered you end up being comm ban'd again for something i dont deserve i que up with english speakers and end up with russians get comm ban cuz i dont speak russian? I must say the players will just abuse the report system for their own satisfaction not for someone deserving to be reported. I report when you see someone intentionally feeds lile walking to their team 5+times in a row n stands there or someone who uses excessive swear/racial words thats getting annoying.
    Please try to fix this i already lost 6 of my friends i used to play dota n them being comm ban all the time for really stupid reasons. I honestly have to add this information: If someone doesnt like to hear/talk to some other player there is a MUTE button which couldve solved everything instead of faulty reports.

Thank you for your time reading,

Kirby

Basic Member
    estou punido a varios dias, como fašo pra ver se isso esta certo?

Basic Member
    Valve doesn't care. This forum is just for show.

Basic Member
    Bump

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by henny View Post
    Valve doesn't care. This forum is just for show.
    No it's not. They care a lot. See, they removed 2 reports to let you report less. That way they say, less abused people.
    I know, i know, less abusers reported for real, but in their simple minds, less crap = more roses

Basic Member
    Bump

Basic Member
    bump

Basic Member
    Additional information: This technically happened to me several times now, i have been muted yet people report me for text abuse!! Hows that even possible i cant say a single word and yet get reported for text abuse.

Basic Member
    bump

Basic Member
    Literally just got reported for basically being the only english speaker on my team. Pretty sure China has it's own server.. But they queue in groups on USW for some reason. FIX THIS