Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Download all replays from selected tournament.

Basic Member
    Someday it will be possible to have the information from a replay (TOD roshan, buying wards, who made the first blood, etc) without the need to download the replay and parsearlos whole? My question is if one day you could download the Game Log.

Basic Member
    How long do replays last? im basically at the point where id rather wait for a feature like this to be added, then download 300 replays one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydorry View Post
    Not trying to spam, but I am trying to keep an archive of the TI3 replays. If you get stuck downloading via client, you can probably hit up the archive and try your luck.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...eplay_archive/

Depending on how well it is received, I may do other tournaments too.
    Thank you for putting this up, too bad I just need the last BO5 of today 05/30 :/
    But this sounds like a nice feature for future stuff.

Basic Member
    With this feature, I wouldn't mind if the game was rendered unable to be played while downloading. I'll just be away from keyboard during the process anyway, because it takes that amount of time.

In my opinion, the entire watch tournament replays tab could use a rework. While adding this feature, make the menu hide the results more. Tick a box to download specified 'best of 3' match at once.

Basic Member

+1

Please implement this

this needs to be implemented since they added items that level up

download all current and future replays from this tournament would be a nice option

and another cool feature would be to download all replays in X tournament that have "Navi" in them (or whatever team you prefer)

Basic Member
    I wonder what Valve's policy is on bigger files being converted to Torrents?

Consider this for example: http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...r_replay_pack/

These replays packs are slow to download because they're obviously hosted on a private server which has a bandwidth cap. Is it objectionable to Valve if such packs are converted into torrent files and shared?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooslin View Post
    this needs to be implemented since they added items that level up

download all current and future replays from this tournament would be a nice option

and another cool feature would be to download all replays in X tournament that have "Navi" in them (or whatever team you prefer)
    Thats a good idea too.

Basic Member
    Realy good Idea.

Basic Member
    Sorry to revive this topic but I spent three weeks programming in order to achieve this.

I've just started a DOTA 2 Database for Tournament Replays
    It is hosted on Stardawn (my website)

www.stardawn.info

I've also coded a software that is capable of downloading an entire tournament with one click, what I am looking for are good mirrors so it takes the burden out of Valve itself.

The database will be opened, I am already in the process of hosting them to different servers. (The replays).

For example: all Starladder S7 replays: [provided by me].

ADRIVE seems to be a good way to store them and it is fast:
    https://www.adrive.com/public/gwgs6C...602132.dem.bz2

If you guys know any good host that supports Remote upload (via batch file) please PM me.
    Starseries size = 11GB. While using the client my download speed (max) is 300KBPS. If I use a filegrabber like Orbit Downloader it goes to 2000KBPS +. And there is also the problem with older tournaments and replays that don't work anymore [404].
    Last edited by forbannet; 10-06-2013 at 11:44 PM.