Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pennant counter bugs.

Basic Member

Pennant counter bugs.

Original thread http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=83610

To sum up, Pennants are not counting in views on the pennant. Even if they are working in-game and gives a fan number to the team.

Update: Na'Vi pennant is counting normally now, but Mouz and EG pennants are not giving me views from watching games as of 26/4.

Have not been able to check on any other pennants that I know are not completely broken, due to lack of games with those teams.

Update: As of 27/4 Na'Vi pennant is again not adding views from G-1 League.
    Last edited by Nipaah; 04-27-2013 at 01:17 AM.

Basic Member
    Bump. As of right now Mouz pennant worked in the Curse tournament, but I however found this thread with the same problem as me. http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=85625

Obviously something is wrong with pennants, they used to count on every match for me easily.

Basic Member
    my pennants as well as strange modifiers doesnt count anything fix pls asap
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021746127/
    Im not native english speaker, sorry!

Basic Member
    Update: Mouz pennant worked in the curse tournament for me today, but the following match in same tournament EG pennant did NOT work..

I'm having the same problems. My Na`Vi, mouz & EG pennants are not working for the curse tournaments at all.
    While some of my other friends had no problems

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipaah View Post
    Update: Mouz pennant worked in the curse tournament for me today, but the following match in same tournament EG pennant did NOT work..
    Same for me. :-(

I haven't had a pennant count a viewed match in a long time.

Basic Member
    Bump and another update: Mouz pennant worked in curse tournament today for me, however Na'Vi and EG pennants are NOT working in the following match on the same tournament........ This is pretty annoying, before 2 patches ago my pennants had no problem whatsoever

Basic Member

na vi pennant not working

weird my eg pennant worked even when i had my na vi pennant equipped for both matches I watched today

Basic Member
    Another update: My Zenith pennant worked fine in todays match on AMD dota2 permier league, but now my Na'Vi and EG pennants are not adding views to my pennant in the EG vs Na'Vi game, WePlay Dota 2 tourney...