Thread: [Confirmed] Slark's Dark Pact purging repel & regeneration rune

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Slark's Dark Pact purging repel & regeneration rune

copied:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
    In dota1, Slark's Dark Pact Purge is actually a bit different than the usual purges and dispels additional abilities that other stuff doesn't.

Stuff it purges that it shouldn't:
    Omniknight's Repel but ONLY if it's an ENEMY Repel, ally Repel isn't purged as intended.
    Regeneration Rune(probably not purging it though and simply turning it off due to self damage, which does not happen in dota1)

And before you feel you have to correct me on how these are not dispellable and it's intended, know that I have tested all of these in dota1 and dota2. There are undispellable effects even by Slark's Dark Pact(for example Venomancer's Poison Sting, Bane's Enfeeble or Razor's Link) but these are specifically removed even though they shouldn't. There might be more.
    Last edited by blash365; 04-27-2013 at 06:32 AM. Reason: copied

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Purging my own regeneration rune still happens to me sometimes, even after all these games I've played with him in Dota 2. Old habits die hard. If you would fix this bug, it would be appreciated among any old school Slark players, I'm sure.
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.