Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] Rubick stealing Berseker's Rage projectile issues

[Confirmed] Rubick stealing Berseker's Rage projectile issues

Hi,
    I was playing a game with Rubick the other day and i found a very interesting bug. When you use spell steal on Troll Warlord and the last spell he casted is Berseker's Rage then you will be able to steal it and it will allow you to go to melee form or change to ranged.
    The thing is that while having Berseker's Rage stolen your ranged attack projectile is not shown and the projectile travels as fast as Troll's Ranged Attack projectile does.
    Don't know whether this is a bug or not but i'm sure that in DotA 1 you couldn't steal Berseker's Rage.

Basic Member
    Being able to steal previously unstealable skills, including all transformations, is intended in Dota 2. However, the attack projectile invisibility and speed probably isn't.

Basic Member
    Experienced the projectile problem as well. Cant see the projectile, and it's travel speed is same as Troll's ranged attack.

Basic Member
    Can confirm. To me, the projectile seems faster than Troll's ranged attack, instant even.

Requires Rubick to toggle Berserker's Rage on and off again to apply.

Volunteer Moderator
    He's actually melee with 600 range. Try vlads, it lifesteals for him. Quelling blade gives +32% damage, and cleave also works (although it's pretty fail!)
    Last edited by Wyn-Ryder; 04-29-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Basic Member
    I can confirm the projectile issue.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyn-Ryder View Post
    He's actually melee with 600 range. Try vlads, it lifesteals for him. Quelling blade gives +32% damage, and cleave also works (although it's pretty fail!)
    oh my gog i have to try this when i get back

Volunteer Moderator
    While you're at it check basher interaction with him (I no longer have time ) It's probably 25% chance while "ranged form", but I am curious as to what it is while he's "melee form" (since he can most likely carry it)

Basic Member
    It seems to be 25% chance regardless of form. Additionally, I can't seem to Bash with Berserker's Rage when holding Basher.

oh man this is hilarious

I think I can Berserker's Bash if I pick up the Basher while already melee.
    Last edited by imxtrabored; 04-29-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Well... That's kind of wrong, basher shouldn't proc and berserker's rage bash should be able to. It is pretty funny, permabash ranged rubicks incoming! Oh with vlads too!