Thread: [Confirmed] Enchantress and Phantom Lancer Illusions wrong coloration/hp bar

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Enchantress and Phantom Lancer Illusions wrong coloration/hp bar

First off, I ran into some serious crashing issues while trying to test this. I was consistently dropped from lobby each soon after I tried to reproduce this (I always test in lobbies rather than hosting it myself because I'm paranoid it will skew the results). It would display the red disconnect timeout message, and when trying to reconnect, the server would always fail to find my game session.

Enchantress can Enchant illusions of Phantom Lancer to take control of them, with useful properties. However, their coloration is bugged.

From Phantom Lancer's perspective:
    The Enchanted Illusion instantly takes on the real Azwraith's coloration, which is correct. However, its health bar is still that of a creep/allied illusion, just color swapped to enemy (red).
    Additional illusions generated by Juxtapose appear correct.

From Enchantress's perspective:
    The Enchanted Illusion stays with the original Lancer's coloration and health bar, which is incorrect. It should change colors to signify that it is an allied illusion.
    Additional illusions generated by Juxtapose appear correct.

Thanks to DotaCinema and Pixel Laboratories for reminding me and for making excellent videos.
    Last edited by imxtrabored; 04-28-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage