Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] Moon Glaives not jumping on Power Cogs

[Confirmed] Moon Glaives not jumping on Power Cogs

In D1 Moon Glaives were able to jump on Power Cogs.
    In D2 they dont.
    Luna was a big counter for Clockwerk in D1! please fix asap

+rep for u sir, if only there would be a + rep button ) nice catch!

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    i assume you tested split shot too and it doesnt affect the cogs?
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Split Shot/Flak Canon interaction were the same in D1/D2

Seriously just 'Low'?

Volunteer Moderator
    General rule: If it requires two heroes for the interaction to occur then it goes to low.

Basic Member
    Dk' splash attack should damage cog (splash work on nearby building!) (and thus he should kill them all in 3 hit). I didn't tested it in dota2, but I strongly believe that cog are totally unharmed from the splash.

PS: when will dev give back the gold of cog ? xD

Edit: considering the huge number of bug of cog, why not doing a merge thread about it, and put a "high" on it, some heroes (let say slark) weren't allowed in cm for much less than that.
    Last edited by miambox; 05-02-2013 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by miambox View Post
    As far as i remember, if dragon knight was in level 2 or 3 of his ult (splash) he was one shooting every cog that were in the aoe of his splash attack (just not osing the one he target). Even thought i think that oneshotting cog was a bug, his splash attack should damage them (splash work on nearby building!) (and thus he should kill them all in 3 hit). I didn't tested it in dota2, but I strongly believe that cog are totally unharmed from the splash.

Edit: considering the huge number of bug of cog, why not doing a merge thread about it, and put a "high" on it, some heroes (let say slark) weren't allowed in cm for much less than that.
    Yeah you are right forgot about that Elder Dragon thing

Quote Originally Posted by miambox View Post
    As far as i remember, if dragon knight was in level 2 or 3 of his ult (splash) he was one shooting every cog that were in the aoe of his splash attack (just not osing the one he target). Even thought i think that oneshotting cog was a bug, his splash attack should damage them (splash work on nearby building!) (and thus he should kill them all in 3 hit). I didn't tested it in dota2, but I strongly believe that cog are totally unharmed from the splash.

Not knowing whether opponents can really see you or not is not much less than that, I assure you. I am glad they finally fixed that bug.

Basic Member
    what i meant was that this bug to slark, wasn't (isn't ?) giving him an advantage on the other hand cog in dota2 is like 300 time stronger than in dota1.

Imho it's ok to released in -cm a hero that is "nerfed" due to a bug, but it's not ok to released one who is "buffed" due to a bug.
    -btw i was aware of this annoying bug since slark is my most played ^^-
    Anyway, i also have to change my mind thx to li.lo who with a video showed that a part of what I wrote is wrong
    (the part of dk's splash osing cog, it used to, but seems they fixed in dota1, so i will also edit my previous post)