Thread: ![SIZE=5]Mutesystem!![SIZE=5]

Basic Member

![SIZE=5]Mutesystem!![SIZE=5]

Seriously, im getting so fucking mad on this mutesystem.. if ppl can't handle certain ppls attitude there is a allrdy a mutefunction and it worked fine, just mute and silence from that person simple,,, but muted in 24h/48h/1 week is fucking retarded. dota is a teamwork game and its depending on communication.. i get reported and muted just cuz noobidiots can't handle the truth when i for example say " we need to go all togheter or we lose" we need wards",,, and normally its 3pplstack or something that are cocky as fuck, sure i talk shit back to them and what happen i get reported from the ones that deserve the report. i cant say what lane im going, i cant suggest swap hero if needed, u cant even write on the minimap!!!!

this is a big fat joke, and im not gonna play dota2 unless this function is gone! valve idiots! ruin a fun game that ive played for 8 years, gj!!!

I'm sorry but I am playing the Benny Hill theme song while reading your horrid post

By your logic we should allow abillity abuse as there is a button to disable ally help. ....

NUB
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemachu View Post
    Seriously, im getting so fucking mad on this mutesystem.. if ppl can't handle certain ppls attitude there is a allrdy a mutefunction and it worked fine, just mute and silence from that person simple,,, but muted in 24h/48h/1 week is fucking retarded. dota is a teamwork game and its depending on communication.. i get reported and muted just cuz noobidiots can't handle the truth when i for example say " we need to go all togheter or we lose" we need wards",,, and normally its 3pplstack or something that are cocky as fuck, sure i talk shit back to them and what happen i get reported from the ones that deserve the report. i cant say what lane im going, i cant suggest swap hero if needed, u cant even write on the minimap!!!!

this is a big fat joke, and im not gonna play dota2 unless this function is gone! valve idiots! ruin a fun game that ive played for 8 years, gj!!!
    I sure wonder why you're muted..

Quote Originally Posted by Hemachu View Post

Your tears are delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by vladhood View Post
    boy im glad all these qualified and educated game designers have come to the forums to help dota 2 grow

well, is really annoying, i just got reported just cuz I asked to my mid soler "did u lose mid?", and he reported in that moment.
    is so imbalanced.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    By your logic we should allow abillity abuse as there is a button to disable ally help. ....

NUB
    Ability abuse is already possible, for example any wisp wisp can tele you to a cliff, but you can make the choice at any time to disable wisp's help.

Just like trash talk is already possible, but you can make the choice at any time to disable a player's chat.

In your analogy, if 3 players reported you for ability abuse, you would be unable to use any abilities at all for 24h/48h/1 week, even ones that have 0 abuse potential.

NUB

Edit, as for everyone quoting his swear words and rage, it's the fault of this system in the first place that causes him to get so frustrated...
    Last edited by nerfPL; 05-01-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nerfPL View Post
    Ability abuse is already possible, for example any wisp wisp can tele you to a cliff, but you can make the choice at any time to disable wisp's help.

Just like trash talk is already possible, but you can make the choice at any time to disable a player's chat.

In your analogy, if 3 players reported you for ability abuse, you would be unable to use any abilities at all for 24h/48h/1 week, even ones that have 0 abuse potential.

NUB
    I believe he was talking about removing the ability to report people for ability abuse..