Thread: Matchmaking selection on Today's Page?

Basic Member

Matchmaking selection on Today's Page?

I'm curious as to why the server selection is only on Today's Page. Now that you have to select at least 2 zones to enter matchmaking, it should also be on the matchmaking page.

I found this confusing too (though I don't need to have more than 1 region selected). I was thinking the Play tab was pretty useless anyways as you could move the party information under the region selection, and then have the today page as the main page for everything without it being too cluttered.

Regional matchmaking was a quickly introduced feature. We'll be making changes to the entire matchmaking user interface and experience over the next few weeks.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoid View Post
    Regional matchmaking was a quickly introduced feature. We'll be making changes to the entire matchmaking user interface and experience over the next few weeks.
    Cool. But I think there should still be a button for quick access to the queue. I can imagine there are many who would appreciate being able to jump in with one click.

Is this what you mean by quick access? Just push the FIND MATCH button right on the Today page? You go right into the queue.
    findmatch.JPG

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoid View Post
    Is this what you mean by quick access? Just push the FIND MATCH button right on the Today page? You go right into the queue.
    findmatch.JPG
    Yup.
    You wrote that changes will be made to the entire interface so all I was suggesting is keeping that one button on the Today-Page for one-click-insta-queue. I heard people loving that.