Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Store broken 5 hours before TI3 tickets go on sale

theres so many people that deserve a ticket and theres probably SO MANY cunts that didnt even get on at 10PST that have multiple tickets in their inventory. they shoudl take the tickets from those dickheads and give them to us

Basic Member
    Don't worry guys, lots available: http://steamcommunity.com/market/lis...02013%20Ticket

For an ass-raping price. So p'd off....

oh good, now i can pay 200$ because of something that is valve's fault

and it doesnt even matter anyways. testing it out shows me that you cant add that amount of money to your steam wallet. xD
    Last edited by Lord_Talron; 05-07-2013 at 11:41 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Talron View Post
    oh good, now i can pay 200$ because of something that is valve's fault

and it doesnt even matter anyways. testing it out shows me that you cant add that amount of money to your steam wallet. xD
    You can add money multiple times. 100,100,25,5 or similar to reach the 230 the highest is right now. I reported all the current sellers for missconduct on steam, I would not recommend people to do that since I was just a bit mad when I did it. Won't help any to do it.

Within any twenty-four (24) hour period, the total amount stored in your Steam Wallet plus the total amount spent out of your Steam Wallet, in the aggregate, may not exceed $2,000 US or its equivalent in your applicable local currency -- attempted deposits into your Steam Wallet that exceed this threshold may not be credited to your Steam Wallet until your activity falls below this threshold. We may change or impose different Steam Wallet balance and usage limits from time to time.
    Last edited by Sosseres; 05-07-2013 at 11:52 AM.