Thread: Smeevil non-flying model's size

Basic Member

Smeevil non-flying model's size

His non-flying form looked too small in-game, in my opinion. Link. The flying version is kind of alright. Maybe it's not an issue, because couriers will grow as you watch more games, or maybe I'm missing something and Smeevils are supposed to be small like Murrissey.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurili View Post
    ...Maybe it's not an issue, because couriers will grow as you watch more games...
    Where does it say that couriers "grow?" They gain effects, auras and colours, but I've never seen it mentioned that they grow. Anyway, the size is fine. They aren't meant to be the same size as heroes.

Basic Member
    Nah, it was only my assumption about their growth.

Their non-flying size is indeed small compared not only to heroes but to most other couriers (Donkey, Greevils, Speed Demon, etc).

ye proly will grow...but cmon hes too small that this can affect on game also,enemy cant even notice him coz hes too small..
    Thank you IceFrog, Valve and Dota 2 team for everything you doing for Dota 2 community.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glodar View Post
    ye proly will grow...but cmon hes too small that this can affect on game also,enemy cant even notice him coz hes too small..
    Now this means a cosmetic item interacts with balance, so a fast fix is needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurili View Post
    Now this means a cosmetic item interacts with balance, so a fast fix is needed!
    ye that was my point :P xD
    Thank you IceFrog, Valve and Dota 2 team for everything you doing for Dota 2 community.

Basic Member
    I agree, I looked at the courier after purchase and it feels way too small. probably becuase it's just the same model when it was planned to be a pet. I hope they make it a bit larger.

Basic Member
    The Smeevil are so small, because they get a mount under their feet. Mount + Smeevil = normal size