Page 105 of 991 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 9907

Thread: South East Asia and China Server Information

  1. #1041
    Thanks. As mentioned in this thread : http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...031#post321031
    Quote Originally Posted by donkriegs View Post
    The connection problem would not go away until August 30th. They will starting fixing the cable on August 26th. That means you will have to wait for 1 more week

  2. #1042
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    29
    Hello again, I again am having latency issues.
    ISP : TOT
    Location : Phuket , Thailand
    IP : 182.52.129.184

    and here again is my Tracert

    Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
    over a maximum of 30 hops:

    1 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms 192.168.123.123
    2 3 ms 4 ms 2 ms node-phd.pool-182-52.dynamic.totbb.net [182.52.1
    29.1]
    3 3 ms 3 ms 2 ms 172.17.53.13
    4 16 ms 16 ms 16 ms ten-0-15-0-0.cwt-core-03.totisp.net [203.114.118
    .169]
    5 17 ms 17 ms 16 ms bun-eth-100.kkm-core-03.totisp.net [203.114.118.
    5]
    6 32 ms 34 ms 32 ms po200.kkm-ac-01.totiig.net [203.190.250.173]
    7 32 ms 33 ms * gi-eth-7-0-0.knl-gw-02.totiig.net [180.180.249.1
    13]
    8 49 ms 51 ms 47 ms po0-2-0-0.sg.totiig.net [180.180.248.246]
    9 231 ms 231 ms 232 ms snge-b2-link.telia.net [213.248.82.141]
    10 234 ms 235 ms 233 ms starhub-ic-145070-snge-b2.c.telia.net [80.239.13
    2.22]
    11 232 ms 232 ms 235 ms vlan907-an-cat6k-tl2.starhub.net.sg [203.118.3.2
    38]
    12 231 ms 230 ms 231 ms anatll10.starhub.net.sg [203.118.5.17]
    13 227 ms 227 ms 226 ms 203.116.6.238
    14 254 ms 226 ms 229 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]

    Trace complete.

  3. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanthecool View Post
    Hello again, I again am having latency issues.
    ISP : TOT
    Location : Phuket , Thailand
    IP : 182.52.129.184

    and here again is my Tracert

    Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
    over a maximum of 30 hops:

    1 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms 192.168.123.123
    2 3 ms 4 ms 2 ms node-phd.pool-182-52.dynamic.totbb.net [182.52.1
    29.1]
    3 3 ms 3 ms 2 ms 172.17.53.13
    4 16 ms 16 ms 16 ms ten-0-15-0-0.cwt-core-03.totisp.net [203.114.118
    .169]
    5 17 ms 17 ms 16 ms bun-eth-100.kkm-core-03.totisp.net [203.114.118.
    5]
    6 32 ms 34 ms 32 ms po200.kkm-ac-01.totiig.net [203.190.250.173]
    7 32 ms 33 ms * gi-eth-7-0-0.knl-gw-02.totiig.net [180.180.249.1
    13]
    8 49 ms 51 ms 47 ms po0-2-0-0.sg.totiig.net [180.180.248.246]
    9 231 ms 231 ms 232 ms snge-b2-link.telia.net [213.248.82.141]
    10 234 ms 235 ms 233 ms starhub-ic-145070-snge-b2.c.telia.net [80.239.13
    2.22]
    11 232 ms 232 ms 235 ms vlan907-an-cat6k-tl2.starhub.net.sg [203.118.3.2
    38]
    12 231 ms 230 ms 231 ms anatll10.starhub.net.sg [203.118.5.17]
    13 227 ms 227 ms 226 ms 203.116.6.238
    14 254 ms 226 ms 229 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]

    Trace complete.
    Thanks, i will get back to you soon.

  4. #1044
    Hi, I have just moved to South Korea. I'm living in my school dorm. The internet here is good but I constantly have around 250-300 ms ping in both HK and SEA server. Using cmd, I cannot ping any of the servers (though I can create lobby in DOTA 2 to test ping just fine). Here is my tracert. Do you know what the problem is?

    My IP address is 165.132.194.72.

    Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
    Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

    C:\Users\sheltertothesky>tracert 103.28.54.1

    Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
    over a maximum of 30 hops:

    1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.0.1
    2 1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 165.132.192.1
    3 1 ms 32 ms <1 ms 165.132.1.33
    4 * * * Request timed out.
    5 * * * Request timed out.
    6 * * * Request timed out.
    7 * * * Request timed out.
    8 * * * Request timed out.
    9 * * * Request timed out.
    Last edited by sheltertothesky; 08-23-2012 at 02:26 AM.

  5. #1045
    Quote Originally Posted by sheltertothesky View Post
    Hi, I have just moved to South Korea. I'm living in my school dorm. The internet here is good but I constantly have around 250-300 ms ping in both HK and SEA server. Using cmd, I cannot ping any of the servers (though I can create lobby in DOTA 2 to test ping just fine). Here is my tracert. Do you know what the problem is?

    My IP address is 165.132.194.72.
    Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
    Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

    C:\Users\sheltertothesky>tracert 103.28.54.1

    Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
    over a maximum of 30 hops:

    1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.0.1
    2 1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 165.132.192.1
    3 1 ms 32 ms <1 ms 165.132.1.33
    4 * * * Request timed out.
    5 * * * Request timed out.
    6 * * * Request timed out.
    7 * * * Request timed out.
    8 * * * Request timed out.
    9 * * * Request timed out.
    You can use net stat agent for trace route.
    Download the program at http://netstatagent.com/
    After install and run this program. On your right site there is a trace button. Click on that and you will see there is a column for you to enter IP address for trace route.
    Enter the IP address as below to trace. And save as a report.
    103.28.54.1, (Singapore)
    103.10.124.1 – (Hong Kong)
    49.143.234.17 – (Hong Kong)

    Send the trace report to eclubmalaysia@gmail.com

  6. #1046
    Quote Originally Posted by eclubmalaysia View Post
    You can use net stat agent for trace route.
    Download the program at http://netstatagent.com/
    After install and run this program. On your right site there is a trace button. Click on that and you will see there is a column for you to enter IP address for trace route.
    Enter the IP address as below to trace. And save as a report.
    103.28.54.1, (Singapore)
    103.10.124.1 – (Hong Kong)
    49.143.234.17 – (Hong Kong)

    Send the trace report to eclubmalaysia@gmail.com
    I have sent you an email with my tracer report, but could you answer here? My Gmail account is being disabled due to "unusual activity" and I currently don't have a cellphone so I cannot verify my account.

  7. #1047
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    wth man u said u just reconfirgured but today at 10.50pm++(based on my time zone GMT+7) i cant find a server even for hours..any fix?

  8. #1048
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14
    Already fixed, i can play a game.

    Anyway, there's a time where every single person in the game gets a lag spike for a few seconds.

  9. #1049
    Basic Member RaginReap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brunei
    Posts
    150
    server is down
    Visit http://www.ESFIWorld.com for Dota 2 News coverage and more!

  10. #1050
    are the servers down again?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •