Page 93 of 991 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 9907

Thread: South East Asia and China Server Information

  1. #921
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by eclubmalaysia View Post
    Shanghai server temporarily offline after the Wild Card Qualifier for The International event. SG and HK are running fine.
    But I just can't connect to SG and HK
    US West is fine but Asia servers are unable to connect.

  2. #922
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    101
    I live in Shanghai,from this week,I need 2~5 miuntes to find servers,which only need 10 secends in the past.And had a 300ms ping now,used to be 60ms.When will the Shanghai server be on-line again?

  3. #923
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by eclubmalaysia View Post
    Shanghai server temporarily offline after the Wild Card Qualifier for The International event. SG and HK are running fine.
    when will shanghai server be back? I find it really difficult to find a game now, cost me 10+min to matchmaking, and 150+ping in game.

  4. #924
    Quote Originally Posted by chain710 View Post
    when will shanghai server be back? I find it really difficult to find a game now, cost me 10+min to matchmaking, and 150+ping in game.
    Shanghai server temporarily offline after the Wild Card Qualifier for The International 2 event.
    SG and HK are running fine.
    We would like to have a forward and back trace on your latency issue.
    Can you send us a traceroute (tracert under windows) to 103.28.54.1, (Singapore?)
    And also provide us your IP address or you can send it to eclubmalaysia@gmail.com.
    For your info, it is at a bearable 150-225 ping range
    Thank you

  5. #925
    Quote Originally Posted by sksksama View Post
    I live in Shanghai,from this week,I need 2~5 miuntes to find servers,which only need 10 secends in the past.And had a 300ms ping now,used to be 60ms.When will the Shanghai server be on-line again?
    Shanghai server temporarily offline after the Wild Card Qualifier for The International 2 event.
    SG and HK are running fine.
    We would like to have a forward and back trace on your latency issue.
    Can you send us a traceroute (tracert under windows) to 103.28.54.1, (Singapore?)
    And also provide us your IP address or you can send it to eclubmalaysia@gmail.com.
    It is at a bearable 150-225 ping range
    Thank you

  6. #926
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    i understand it'll be 150-225 ping range because i live in shanghai.
    will shanghai server be back or not? 150-225 ping is not very good.
    tracert result, hope it helps:
    1 1 ms 1 ms <1 ms 112.65.166.113
    2 3 ms 1 ms 3 ms 112.64.249.137
    3 3 ms 2 ms 2 ms 112.64.243.170
    4 2 ms 2 ms 2 ms 139.226.193.45
    5 3 ms 2 ms 3 ms 219.158.98.137
    6 3 ms 3 ms 2 ms 219.158.5.138
    7 4 ms 4 ms 4 ms 219.158.97.58
    8 91 ms 92 ms 91 ms 219.158.33.162
    9 * 301 ms 297 ms p16-7-3-3.r23.tokyjp01.jp.ce.gin.ntt.net [129.25
    0.12.142]
    10 238 ms 244 ms 243 ms vlan907-an-cat6k-tl2.starhub.net.sg [203.118.3.1
    74]
    11 251 ms 248 ms 244 ms anatll10.starhub.net.sg [203.118.7.17]
    12 331 ms 331 ms 329 ms 203.116.6.238
    13 341 ms 332 ms 334 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]

  7. #927
    Quote Originally Posted by eclubmalaysia View Post
    Shanghai server temporarily offline after the Wild Card Qualifier for The International 2 event.
    SG and HK are running fine.
    We would like to have a forward and back trace on your latency issue.
    Can you send us a traceroute (tracert under windows) to 103.28.54.1, (Singapore?)
    And also provide us your IP address or you can send it to eclubmalaysia@gmail.com.
    It is at a bearable 150-225 ping range
    Thank you
    C:\Users\Daniel>ping 103.28.54.1

    正在 Ping 103.28.54.1 具有 32 字节的数据:
    来自 103.28.54.1 的回复: 字节=32 时间=316ms TTL=52
    来自 103.28.54.1 的回复: 字节=32 时间=316ms TTL=52
    来自 103.28.54.1 的回复: 字节=32 时间=314ms TTL=52
    来自 103.28.54.1 的回复: 字节=32 时间=315ms TTL=52

    103.28.54.1 的 Ping 统计信息:
    数据包: 已发送 = 4,已接收 = 4,丢失 = 0 (0% 丢失),
    往返行程的估计时间(以毫秒为单位):
    最短 = 314ms,最长 = 316ms,平均 = 315ms

    I guess you are from malaysia or singapore so I think u can understand this.
    I wish Shanghai Server can be reopened soon caz everytime I have to use vpn to play SG servers.
    300+ms ping is "tak boleh tahan"(If I spell it right).

  8. #928
    Quote Originally Posted by eeeeee890811 View Post
    C:\Users\Daniel>ping 103.28.54.1

    正在 Ping 103.28.54.1 具有 32 字节的数据:
    来自 103.28.54.1 的回复: 字节=32 时间=316ms TTL=52
    来自 103.28.54.1 的回复: 字节=32 时间=316ms TTL=52
    来自 103.28.54.1 的回复: 字节=32 时间=314ms TTL=52
    来自 103.28.54.1 的回复: 字节=32 时间=315ms TTL=52

    103.28.54.1 的 Ping 统计信息:
    数据包: 已发送 = 4,已接收 = 4,丢失 = 0 (0% 丢失),
    往返行程的估计时间(以毫秒为单位):
    最短 = 314ms,最长 = 316ms,平均 = 315ms

    I guess you are from malaysia or singapore so I think u can understand this.
    I wish Shanghai Server can be reopened soon caz everytime I have to use vpn to play SG servers.
    300+ms ping is "tak boleh tahan"(If I spell it right).
    看到了. Please provide your IP address to eclubmalaysia@gmail.com
    谢谢

  9. #929
    Quote Originally Posted by chain710 View Post
    i understand it'll be 150-225 ping range because i live in shanghai.
    will shanghai server be back or not? 150-225 ping is not very good.
    tracert result, hope it helps:
    1 1 ms 1 ms <1 ms 112.65.166.113
    2 3 ms 1 ms 3 ms 112.64.249.137
    3 3 ms 2 ms 2 ms 112.64.243.170
    4 2 ms 2 ms 2 ms 139.226.193.45
    5 3 ms 2 ms 3 ms 219.158.98.137
    6 3 ms 3 ms 2 ms 219.158.5.138
    7 4 ms 4 ms 4 ms 219.158.97.58
    8 91 ms 92 ms 91 ms 219.158.33.162
    9 * 301 ms 297 ms p16-7-3-3.r23.tokyjp01.jp.ce.gin.ntt.net [129.25
    0.12.142]
    10 238 ms 244 ms 243 ms vlan907-an-cat6k-tl2.starhub.net.sg [203.118.3.1
    74]
    11 251 ms 248 ms 244 ms anatll10.starhub.net.sg [203.118.7.17]
    12 331 ms 331 ms 329 ms 203.116.6.238
    13 341 ms 332 ms 334 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
    StarHub had optimized the route;

    Before:
    traceroute to 112.65.166.113 (112.65.166.113), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
    1 dsts1 (203.116.1.50) 1 ms 0 ms 0 ms
    2 ancat6kts1-vlan913 (203.118.7.2) 2 ms 1 ms 1 ms
    3 anutli11 (203.118.3.229) 2 ms 1 ms 1 ms
    4 4.53.28.5 (4.53.28.5) 185 ms 184 ms 184 ms
    5 CHINA-NETCO.edge3.SanJose1.Level3.net (4.79.54.6) 246 ms 235 ms 238 ms
    6 219.158.96.253 (219.158.96.253) 237 ms 237 ms 232 ms
    7 219.158.3.117 (219.158.3.117) 268 ms 261 ms 253 ms
    8 219.158.100.193 (219.158.100.193) 290 ms 295 ms 297 ms
    9 219.158.9.210 (219.158.9.210) 305 ms 296 ms 301 ms 10 112.64.243.102 (112.64.243.102) 302 ms 301 ms 295 ms
    11 112.64.243.169 (112.64.243.169) 296 ms 301 ms 302 ms
    12 112.64.249.138 (112.64.249.138) 303 ms * 308 ms

    After:
    traceroute to 112.65.166.113 (112.65.166.113), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
    1 dsts1 (203.116.1.50) 0 ms 1 ms 0 ms
    2 ancat6kts1-vlan913 (203.118.7.2) 1 ms 1 ms 0 ms
    3 anutsi11 (203.118.3.227) 3 ms 3 ms 3 ms
    4 tenge4-2.br01.hkg15.pccwbtn.net (63.218.211.13) 34 ms 35 ms 34 ms
    5 219.158.35.85 (219.158.35.85) 34 ms 34 ms 34 ms
    6 219.158.29.129 (219.158.29.129) 39 ms 39 ms 39 ms
    7 219.158.96.253 (219.158.96.253) 39 ms 40 ms 39 ms
    8 219.158.3.117 (219.158.3.117) 87 ms 84 ms 87 ms
    9 219.158.100.193 (219.158.100.193) 114 ms 112 ms 114 ms 10 219.158.9.210 (219.158.9.210) 116 ms 112 ms 115 ms
    11 112.64.243.102 (112.64.243.102) 113 ms 115 ms 117 ms
    12 112.64.243.169 (112.64.243.169) 119 ms 118 ms 116 ms
    13 112.64.249.138 (112.64.249.138) 114 ms * 106 ms

    Let us know if you have any question!
    Thanks

  10. #930
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by eclubmalaysia View Post
    Shanghai server temporarily offline after the Wild Card Qualifier for The International 2 event.
    SG and HK are running fine.
    We would like to have a forward and back trace on your latency issue.
    Can you send us a traceroute (tracert under windows) to 103.28.54.1, (Singapore?)
    And also provide us your IP address or you can send it to eclubmalaysia@gmail.com.
    It is at a bearable 150-225 ping range
    Thank you
    Hi,when use cmd.exe to tracert,but all show time out.So I use some net tool.And I found the reason why so high ping at Shanghai.
    traceroute.png

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •