Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: BOYCOTT Mute System

BOYCOTT Mute System

Attention my humble players, newbs, and pros!
    I must call upon you guys to unite against this horrible mute feature. We must show our strength against the face of this villainy and protest in till this cancerous system is removed or highly adjusted. I call asking those who are against this mute system to put a freeze on spending any funds on this game.

Seriously though, I spend a lot of money on this game because Ive played this game for 7 yrs now. I feel when I first got my beta key that valve had done such amazing job already with this game and it got better and better. So I had no issues spending cash on this game. But now with this mute feature AND the fact that valve wont give in to the community's requests to just throw it out, I believe that the money train should do a lay over for a bit. I can go on and on about how bad the mute system is but I think that's been discussed enough.

So please, if you feel the same post here that you vow not to spend any more money on dota 2 purchases in till the mute system is removed or heavily revised. Post it here, post it in your sig. Lets hit Valve where it matters, in the wallet.

****If you dont agree then simply don't post here, if you need to argue about whether this system is good or bad there is another 355+ page thread to do this in. Dont derail my thread pls.
    Last edited by Angel_0F_Chaos; 05-09-2013 at 12:44 AM.
    Forum mod & Game admin for oloUS.com...Check
    Forum mod & game mod for DotaPub.net.....Check
    Game mod for DotaCASH.com.....Check
    Mod for Dota 2.....work in progress

I vow not to spend any money on Dota 2 in till this mute system is removed or heavily revised!

Waste of time, now 99.9999% of those who are muted are repeat offenders who deserve it simply because there are only 2 reports per account, no more mass report spam to break system anymore. So yeh. System isn't broken stop complaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    Waste of time, now 99.9999% of those who are muted are repeat offenders who deserve it simply because there are only 2 reports per account, no more mass report spam to break system anymore. So yeh. System isn't broken stop complaining.
    I talked back to a group queue after they wouldn't stop calling me 'bad'. Tell me I deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by tryhard View Post
    I talked back to a group queue after they wouldn't stop calling me 'bad'. Tell me I deserved it.
    There is now solo queue mm. Your fault, if you hate groups don't take the risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    There is now solo queue mm. Your fault, if you hate groups don't take the risk.
    Let me get this straight. Of all the things you could've said:
    They should've muted you.
    You should've muted them. (I did.)
    You should've reported them. (What you would've said... they WERE being abusive, a hell of a lot more than I was.)

Instead, you say: Your fault and entirely your responsibility for not letting that offense slide.

You sheeple have such fascinating cognitive dissonance.

p.s. No, there isn't solo MM. They were queued together and they definitely abused their power.

Basic Member
    How about you boycott it with not playing instead?

Would be alot nicer for everybody else.

Please if you dont agree then just dont post. Go fill up the other thread arguing about whether the mute system is deserved.

"Please people that aren't against the system don't post so it looks like everyone is against it".

Well sorry, I'm going to post to thank Valve for their efforts on controlling all the flaming that this community produces, and I will also confirm that the game has been way more enjoyable for me since the first implementation of the muting system.

Quote Originally Posted by shalafi View Post
    "Please people that aren't against the system don't post so it looks like everyone is against it".

Well sorry, I'm going to post to thank Valve for their efforts on controlling all the flaming that this community produces, and I will also confirm that the game has been way more enjoyable for me since the first implementation of the muting system.
    Go start a thread then, move along there's nothing here for you.