Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stretch goal 2 of international compendium has reached but havent implemented yet

Basic Member

Stretch goal 2 of international compendium has reached but havent implemented yet

as title say

Basic Member
    and?

Going by how things have been going so far, I don't expect the process to be instantaneous nor bug free. I'm half expecting the extra stage courier to cause the game to crash completely

Basic Member
    lol can't agree more with knightslijx

Basic Member
    I didnt notice there was games to view to add to your smeevil level in order for you to be eligible for the additional mounts.

Oh wait, there hasnt been.

You have a BASE smeevil, its not going to have a mount BY DEFAULT. You'll have to watch games in order for it to work, youll also need a compendium to choose which options you want.

Get off your high horse.

Basic Member
    Ahem get off your high horse trying to act like you have direct access to gabes or icefrogs brain I expect some mounts to be immediatly available. They wouldn't make a step 2 that was not instant gratification like everything else what point would it make for us to have to wait till the internations to see wat step 2 was all about it would provide the consumer base with no incentive to achieve step 3 get off your high horse and think like a businessman

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    Ahem get off your high horse trying to act like you have direct access to gabes or icefrogs brain I expect some mounts to be immediatly available. They wouldn't make a step 2 that was not instant gratification like everything else what point would it make for us to have to wait till the internations to see wat step 2 was all about it would provide the consumer base with no incentive to achieve step 3 get off your high horse and think like a businessman
    Why do you expect them to be immediately available? Theyre not even coded yet....

You dont have to wait till the international to see what step 2 is about, the qualifiers start in a few days and the matches from that will count towards the total.

The incentive to achieve step 3 shouldnt be the item, it should be supporting the funding of TI3 Prize Pool. I'm sorry im not a 'businessman' but it seems like youre an ass for expecting everything on a silver plate.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CloneShen View Post
    the qualifiers start in a few days
    LOL dude. it will start tomorrow , get some updated informations

Obviously it won't be added on weekends when nobody works.
    Just wait for a client update before qualifiers.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by provnday View Post
    LOL dude. it will start tomorrow , get some updated informations
    Where i live it was almost 3 days from the time i posted, i would consider more than 2 a few.
    Last edited by CloneShen; 05-12-2013 at 05:38 PM.