Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't connect to TI3 matches. Please fix, we bought Compendium for the TI3 item drops

Can't connect to TI3 matches. Please fix, we bought Compendium for the TI3 item drops

As title states. The issue isn't just that some of us can't watch the live games, it's also that some of us who bought a Compendium can't benefit from the TI3 item drop chances.

As seen on Cyborgmatt's blog:

Watching The International – Dota TV

As always Dota TV access for the International will be free and available to everyone who owns a copy of Dota 2 or the Dota 2 Spectator client however owners of the compendium will also have the opportunity to receive International 2013 item drops during live matches, these item drops will be active starting with the Western qualifiers and running all the way throughout the rest of the qualifiers and main tournament.

I agree, please fix fast, we bought the compendium to see the games and get drops...

Basic Member

+1

55k people watching ROX.KIS vs AL and I can't connect keep getting connection error

same for me, but after the third attempt i connected, but its not count in my TI3 courier

Basic Member
    +1 fix plez

Basic Member
    The counter doesn't increase until you disconnect from a game. In any case, if you consistently have problems getting in, try restarting Steam. Worked for me in game 1, going to try again now with game 2.

Basic Member
    Do we even get items from the qualifiers?

Yes, someone did.

Basic Member
    It didn't work for game 2. :/

Basic Member
    First match worked fine, now I can't get in... Also -15k watchers, so I guess there's something wrong on valves end.