Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [REPORT] Bug Counter Games Smeevil!

[REPORT] Bug Counter Games Smeevil!

the bug is simple, if you log in with your steam on another computer, you will see that the games are not marked as watched, watch them again and keep a record. Or simple Remove x:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\userid\570\remote\scripts\tou rnament_watch.txt And ReWatch Games.

I do not know if I posted in the correct location, if possible move to the correct location.
    If you have tested and confirmed that it is true please give feedback

Sorry my bad English.
    Last edited by budswarez; 05-14-2013 at 12:31 PM.

I have investigated your claim and, at least as of NOW it seems not to be true.

Whenever you log into DotA2 the game replicates the said file into the appropriate spot. The actual information as to whether you have watched those games is probably stored in a remote server like they should.

Many of claims and reports of people that got multiple views out of a game happened probably to an error on the server side when they were streaming particular games (that is just my guess, I cannot confirm this obviously)
    Winner of the "From Model to Hero" contest that created Puck and creator of Puck's ultimate

Still working just to test this.
    Close your dota 2 Remove the file mentioned above, open your dota 2 see which matches are marked as "Not Viewed", watch again. +1 On courier.

[BUG]Smeevil Views

2013-05-14_00001.jpg
    I saw a guy asking for trades...Is there anyone who knows this bug/can report it?
    Its really annoying..
    Last edited by DestroyerGR; 05-14-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Basic Member
    wow, this is just crazy. I've been trying hard to watch games as much as I can and we got this. I think watching replays should not add your view count. It's just not fair to other players who are taking their time to watch these games.

Basic Member
    Is this even legit? I mean, by looking at this http://dev.dota2.com/attachment.php?...5&d=1368567211
    seems you don't even have to watch any games anymore.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karlpulanco View Post
    wow, this is just crazy. I've been trying hard to watch games as much as I can and we got this. I think watching replays should not add your view count. It's just not fair to other players who are taking their time to watch these games.
    very selfish. think about the other side of the earth. are u really talking about the FAIRNESS? unbelievable

Basic Member
    and seriously, if you are wasting your time to get those stupid counts not to watch epic games as live

"For those of you that won’t be able to catch the games live you will be able to watch the replays in order to increase your total games viewed count." - http://www.cyborgmatt.com/2013/05/do...meevil-courier
    now save your time. it was supposed to work this way as already other tournament couriers do. (inky, grillhound, wyrmeleon)

True.. I came across a majority of yes

injustice !