Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Anticipation Thread 15/05/2013

rhinoplane this week. fuck yea i cant wait!!!

maybe just maybe we have an lc + rhinoplane patch omg!!! so good too. those two heroes work amazing together

In memory of our fallen comrade, OhDatsApplesMate

<3
    Quote Originally Posted by vladhood View Post
    boy im glad all these qualified and educated game designers have come to the forums to help dota 2 grow

the only thing I can say is dota2 had 300k+ CCU in the last month and now everyday it is around 100k.

dat fascist bitch + hats + mm changes

No one give a single fuck of your game advice there. Stop whining and carry the team out of shit yourself.

Things i care:

Some links:

I patiently wait Terrorblade's arrival.
    I almost forgot what's it like to play himq. And to think that he once was my favourite..

Gifs. All I want is gifs.

But not the gifs we had last week, those were quite disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eudha View Post
    And first, the real question: when all the heroes are ported, what will happen to this treads? Will they die out when nobody can complain about new heroes anymore? I feel so sad....
    I haven't read any of the posts yet, just wanted to reply to this one immediately...
    There is a slim chance for all the heroes getting released before TI3. Please, I don't want any "stable roster" comments, as if they were enabling newly released heroes directly in Captains Mode...
    There is a high chance for all the heroes getting released by the end of this year

But no matter what
    the highest number of bugs they have fixed in a week
    has never exceeded 40

The game has countless amount of bugs, over 600 known, and I assure you, at least over 400 more that is unknown
    At this rate, the game won't be complete for at least one whole year, probably until the end of next year
    because fixing bugs is sooo boring and hard and in fact, two new bugs get created when a bug is fixed, so it actually is impossible

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoAppelsin View Post
    I haven't read any of the posts yet, just wanted to reply to this one immediately...
    There is a slim chance for all the heroes getting released before TI3. Please, I don't want any "stable roster" comments, as if they were enabling newly released heroes directly in Captains Mode...
    There is a high chance for all the heroes getting released by the end of this year

But no matter what
    the highest number of bugs they have fixed in a week
    has never exceeded 40

The game has countless amount of bugs, over 600 known, and I assure you, at least over 400 more that is unknown
    At this rate, the game won't be complete for at least one whole year, probably until the end of next year
    because fixing bugs is sooo boring and hard and in fact, two new bugs get created when a bug is fixed, so it actually is impossible
    *scratches beard*
    How you come to these unknown figures astounds me. Jebus, is that you? From an apps analyst point of view i loved the last line the most *insert watdafuq face*

Basic Member
    no new heroes, for sure, they need to add the stretch goal 2 mount rewards, and the other smeevil mounts

Hats for couriers.