Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: Smeevil courier no longer counting replay views

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenr View Post
    Dota 2 network went down a few minutes ago,just came up again...And my courier viewcount dropped from 124 to 120

This added to 5 games i watched that were already not counted (plus some from the solo championship and wildcard match)....

So,in the end,out of 29 games watched from the preliminary day one,i'm missing one-third on the smeevil
    same thing happens to me when the servers go down ( i lose view counts )
    but even when servers are not down .. on some games views just dont count
    ty alot valve .. rly nice job here
    oh and another thing .. on the qualifiers u used to see witch replays u view .. no .. u just have to quess or keep track of them
    Last edited by SkullKrusha; 08-05-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Basic Member
    some games i viewed also were not counted for my TI3 Smeevil. And could you pls do an indicator of which replays i already watched and which not such as the watched symbol at the qualifier replays? Would be great.
    And pls also list the solo-matches on the international overview not just the prelims. canīt find any of those solo-match-replays.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    And pls also list the solo-matches on the international overview not just the prelims. canīt find any of those solo-match-replays.
    here u go buddy http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...ta_tv_replays/

view replays by match id

Basic Member
    this shit is ridiculous .. whenever i try to watch replays .. servers die ..
    losing views or not register views ftw
    not even at 12:00 am when there is no tournament are the servers stable?

Basic Member
    What number are you guys on now? I'm at 207/211 and I'm almost completely sure I watched all games/replays. (this is including the 1v1 championship)
    I've noticed a few things too.
    If you download the replays (via torrents, mega, reddit)
    A few don't show up under the "Downloaded" tab, these are the match numbers:

1v1 championship

Prelim Day 1+2

Links:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...ta_tv_replays/
    http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...pack_series_1/
    http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...2_replay_pack/

I hope this may help.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoost View Post
    What number are you guys on now? I'm at 207/211
    I have now watched every single game(first live then quick replay to see so all counted).

So far i had 2 bugg since qualification and lost lots of views because of dota 2 network going down but atm im at 202 views of 212(thats what i get the games to, maybe you didnt count the ferrari against mu Shadow fiend game that got cancelled mid game and postponed to monday tho it did count for us that watched it live)

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoost View Post
    What number are you guys on now? I'm at 207/211 and I'm almost completely sure I watched all games/replays. (this is including the 1v1 championship)
    I'm at 186 (first Orange VS Na'vi game included) but i've given up on watching half of the first preliminary day replays so far.

From the math on what i've watched so far,i'm short 1 1vs1 match,1 wildcard final game and 6 preliminary ones (of those i watched)

but even when servers are not down .. on some games views just dont count
    What i've noticed is that during some game the D2 network went offline in the background (you know when the casters audio went crazy lagged/speed up alternating between the two?those moments) and i've a feeling that those game ended not counted by the courier.