Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Attitudes, ideas and behaviours Valve is Encouraging with this Mute System:

Quote Originally Posted by zenoxis11 View Post
    I dont know why you'd link this since it pretty much indicates that you're a lousy player. Based on what I've seen anyway. I figure that'd be counter intuitive to the point you're trying to make.
    Where do you see that? All I see in this profile is an above-average win rate and a game experience of 500 matches.

Basic Member
    One thing for sure is that no company will follow valve's example of developing a game. The only thing a player will remember when he talks about dota 2 or leaves the game are the mistakes of it because right now, the mistakes really overshadow the GUI, animation, and gameplay of dota itself. Its just about the community and the dota system.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmendrich View Post
    Now valve encourages racism.
    /facepalm

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmendrich View Post
    He learnt that he can take revenge on people who own more stuff than he does :P the bitches, how dare they!
    How old u need to be to not to realize that reporting =/= mute?
    All I read in this thread is some one man's butthurt who spends all his free time to fight with windmills.

Look, I got reported for nothing a lot and I never been muted. Do I care? Not really. U can report me all day long. It doesn't work this way.
    If u get muted. U most likely deserved it.
    Get over it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. moustache View Post
    The only people I see complaining about the system are the people that deserved it and don't want to admit it.
    then your not reading or your reading comprehension is bad.

Basic Member
    All I can say is that I seriously hope that the smartmarks commenting on "all who gets muted, deserve it" runs into a pretentious tryhard stack that puts you offlane with lion or necro then flame you for dying, which results in a collective report form the stack. Enjoy your global mute which completely ruins the next 2 or so days of Dota 2 games.

Couldn't agree more OP. There is a manual mute button. Imagine if CS wouldn't just mute you in the one game you were taunting in but in every game, on every server for up to a week.

Basic Member
    haha I just got muted for 1 week, time to delete dota

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoonC View Post
    All I can say is that I seriously hope that the smartmarks commenting on "all who gets muted, deserve it" runs into a pretentious tryhard stack that puts you offlane with lion or necro then flame you for dying, which results in a collective report form the stack. Enjoy your global mute which completely ruins the next 2 or so days of Dota 2 games.

Couldn't agree more OP. There is a manual mute button. Imagine if CS wouldn't just mute you in the one game you were taunting in but in every game, on every server for up to a week.
    Not likely, they probably only log onto dota 2 to stroke the e-spine of their compendium

Quote Originally Posted by carlsjr View Post
    I (The Ice King) simply told them when they were pausing that one of our teammates didn't have time to wait for their lengthy stalling of the game, and even apologized for it.
    people will report others for unpausing the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixclaw View Post
    people will report others for unpausing the game.
    True , i report people for unpausing , or for using pause to buy before die