Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Valve, you are a joke.

Basic Member
    Match ID: 203816859

Straw that broke the camels back.

I used to think that LoL had a terrible community of whiners, but I would rather deal with them than the rage-inducing fuckwits that are pulled in by Dota 2.
    Used to feel that Dota 2 would not only play true to the original, but would handle MOBAs as more than Kpop kids games.
    Unfortunately, we are stuck with a buggy beta with an in game cash shop that has become bloated with extremely overpriced sets that are underdeveloped. Am I really supposed to spend 19 dollars on a low poly lycan skin with a color swap ult model?
    I have been patient, but unfortunately Dota 2 has turned me away from MOBAs and PC gaming altogether. The community, the severely flawed report system, and microtransactions (which I can only compare to overpriced sweatshop wares), have pretty much made up my mind.

TL;DR Uninstalling Dota 2, uninstalling Steam. Later everyone.

I never thought i'd visit the forums to add to the already existing drama over how badly the game is written but here i am, the last patch really pissed me off.

What logic is this:

-Lets add new items for the players to purchase.
    -New game patch
    -New items available but the old ones get bugged hard.

Dota2developer way of thinking= "Yo players, buy this item but we don't guarantee that it will work."?

Right now i have nothing to do but to express my disappointment of the game so here's the bug that got me to post some drama: the items equipped on the heroes don't show in the hero item slots and they don't show on the hero in a game after you equip them.

I have 3 Ursa full sets so i picked Ursa and imagine how i felt when the game didn't want to show any of my Ursa items.

OH and here's my solution to avoiding a AUTO MUTE:

Simply ignore everyone at the start of the game before they get a chance to piss you off to the extent where you would have to engage in hurtful language that may get you muted.

I mean, that's what i do all the time and i never got a mute so far. The KEY to playing DOTA 2 is to ignore everyone in your team and in the opposite team.

Basic Member
    add server crash too. i was playing in eu east suddenly ping jump 1200 for all player and no way for reconnect

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeandLizzy View Post
    Isn't competitive gaming and sports in general supposed to be a healthy avenue to let out the natural human mostly male need for aggression?

I just played a game where 3 dudes on my team were essentially flirting with each other over the mics for the entire duration. As soon as we started losing they started getting sad and were putting the blame on nothing that had to do with why we lost.

Unbelievable. This game has turned into a joke. Congrats Valve.
    I hope that if you play a pickup game of soccer with people, you don't tell them that they're fucking trash, and should never play again -.-

I don't, and I never say that to people in Dota 2 either. Please stop grouping everyone who is against this system with the most annoying and vulgar anti-mute people on the forums.
    Its hard to take ya'll seriously when every single game i've watched of people saying they've gotten muted falsely has shown them to be toxic players, who are absolutely horrible to their team and the enemy as well

Basic Member
    First of all, I'm impressed you took the time to actually watch multiple strangers' replays. Do you have a job.
    Better start your retaliation with an insult. Gratz.

I have a job, I enjoy watching replays because i enjoy analyzing games.

I almost always play DotA solo, and have never gotten muted , and the community has only gotten better since the mute system change (ingame for me i mean),

It doens't create a lawless vigilante environment, i don't have to threaten people, i don't have to only play with friends

I just have to not be an ass. Its pretty easy. Try it.

Basic Member
    Playing more than 50% of my games solo too btw. Not in Solo Q but in the Normal Q thingie.

I honestly think you people who say you solo queue and have run into great games are either lying or in an alternate universe.
    I've had great games, i've had crappy games

I just don't lose my shit about it

Quote Originally Posted by Spydymies View Post
    I agree, moderators should start removing trash threads like this and banning whoever made them.
    its time to ban this kind of people...