Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Valve, you are a joke.

Basic Member
    Hmm, well it seems this guy has made some good points regarding some of the recent shit the devs have done.
    I'd say the way you should be working at this moment would be:
    1. Fix all of the major bugs over what you've already released
    2. Remove or adjust the chat-mute/report system so it wouldn't affect the game play
    3. Add new heroes

AND THEN, ONLY THEN YOU ADD NEW COSMETICS

Don't forget, it's BETA and you should be more concerned with the game being stable, rather than it being buggy and unplayable. Get your priorities straight.

All of mine are fixed. By Valve.
    ◕_◕

Valve fixed the game for me too today. I'm not playing it anymore. Before the update I only crashed 6 times during my standard 6 hour gaming routine. Now I can't even play ONE FUCKING GAME without crashing. Nice going guys nice going.

Oh look, all my stuff is fixed after a 30 minute downtime! Fortunately I can spend 30 minutes without playing the game!

Basic Member
    I think some of you need to find alternatives to Dota 2 if you're that irritated of Valve, like blowing bubbles or cooking.

You're lucky enough that Dota 2 has even been developed or you would have been playing LoL or HON.

There are always bugs and glitches in every game and it takes time for it to be solved, especially for a game like Dota that contains a lot of systems mechanics that was based off the Warcraft 3 engine and Valve had to start from the bottom.

OP is right in some ways

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalEx View Post
    First at all, where the hell is Icefrog? And what the hell happend to the DotA2 Developement Team?
    Courier View Counter doesn't work
    QoP View Counter doesn't work
    PL HUD doesn't work
    Still no Compendium Rewards
    Teammatches are not working
    Noone likes the Mute System and you don't give a sh*t
    AND ALL YOU DO IS BRINGING AN ULTRA BUGGED UPDATE WITH NEW STORE ITEMS JUST TO MAKE MORE MONEY WITHOUT EVEN TESTING IT?
    GG Valve, GG. Every Indie Developer is more efficient than you atm.
    You are about to become the new EA. Just make money and dont care about the community. Don't fix bugs but bring new ones every week. Well played, really!
    And just as a side note. My Friend, who's working for Riot Games since 2 Months told me that dev.dota.com is Riots new 9gag. Feels good doesn't it.
    Is it really so far that you have to be ashamed for being a DotA2 Player?
    Learn to fix. Learn to patch. Learn to listen to your community.
    Otherwise you will become a big laughing stock.

QQ out.

+International Ticket issue.

ITT: people expecting a bug-free experience in a free-to-play game still in beta phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Spydymies View Post
    I agree, moderators should start removing trash threads like this and banning whoever made them.
    10/10

When blizzard patches their games you can't even log in to play for ~9 hours

Valve rolled back their servers as soon as they saw major problems so you could continue playing the game. You'll be able to show off all your new announcers and cosmetics in just a few days.

And about the compendium.. we're testing it. They even said it was a new experiment that we'll be helping to build upon for the future of dota 2 tournaments. If you wanted it to be a perfect ready-to-go product you shouldn't have bought it. You knew exactly what you were paying for.
    Last edited by noobschoolbus; 05-20-2013 at 09:31 PM.