Thread: [Intended?] Dismember Has Multiple Incorrect Qualities on Creeps

Basic Member

[Intended?] Dismember Has Multiple Incorrect Qualities on Creeps

In DotA 1:
    Dismember targets the following with the following effects:
    Heroes: Disabled for 3 seconds, take 3 instances of damage.
    Creeps level 5 or below: Disabled for 6 seconds, take 6 instances of damage.
    Creeps level 6 or above: Disabled for 3 seconds, take 3 instances of damage.

Aghanim's Dismember targets the following:
    Creeps level 5 or below: Disabled for 4 seconds, take 5 instances of damage.
    Creeps level 6 or above: Disabled for 3 seconds, take 4 instances of damage.

In Dota 2:
    Dismember:
    Heroes, Disabled for 3 seconds, take 3 instances of damage.
    Creeps regardless of level: Disabled for 6 seconds, take 6 instances of damage.

Aghanim's Dismember:
    Creeps: Disabled for 6 seconds, take 6 instances of damage.

Creeps level 6 and above: Roshan, Dark Troll Warlord, Satyr Hellcaller, Black Dragon, Elder Jungle Stalker, Emerald Golem, Thunder Lizard (Big), Spirit Bear (all levels), Primal Split elementals (all levels), Greater Hawk, Infernal (all levels), Flying Courier.

Basic Member
    i'd consider this as a cleanup.
    added to the changes list.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member
    I'd contend this has balance implications, especially on Roshan, but whatever. Long as it's noted somewhere.
    Creeps with Resistant Skin should always follow the creeps level 6 or above setting, by the way.

The Aghanims level 5 duration makes absolutly no sense in Dota 1 and I think an intended change is fine. However, Roshan could be a difference with 3 additional seconds of stun.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryil- View Post
    The Aghanims level 5 duration makes absolutly no sense in Dota 1 and I think an intended change is fine. However, Roshan could be a difference with 3 additional seconds of stun.
    Maybe it is done because aganims dismember can heal pudge. So you will heal less health in 4 seconds then in 6.