Thread: [Fixed] Flak/Split Shot Attack Triggers Multiple Chilling Touch Attacks

[Fixed] Flak/Split Shot Attack Triggers Multiple Chilling Touch Attacks

In dota1 only main target receives bonus dmg;
    In dota2 she uses bonus dmg instances (if available) for any of the split shot arrows.

dota1:

dota2:

As You can see she used 3 instances in first attack (1 on each) and 3 in next one.
    You gotta FIGHT!
    For Your RIGHT!
    To BUUUGFIX!

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Flak/Split Shot Attack Triggers Multiple Chilling Touch Attacks

As per this Brainstorming Thread.

In DotA 1, only the primary target should be affected by Chilling Touch, and the Chilling Touch counter is reduced by 1 every time a successful attack is made.
    In Dota 2, each secondary target his hit by and reduces the counter of Chilling Touch.

Repro:
    1. Choose Ancient Apparition and a hero with Barrage attack (Medusa, Gyrocopter).
    2. Level as appropriate and skill Chilling Touch and Split Shot/Flak Cannon.
    3. Cast Chilling Touch and activate Split Shot/Flak Cannon.
    4. Punch a lot more dudes at once with your cold featherbullets than you expected to.

This does not malfunction for Cleave Attack, Bouncing Attack, or Splash Attack.

Basic Member
    To OP : this could be a duplicate check the list plz i saw one post a time ago with pics aswell

Edit : was an answer to a removed post (And would be great if a mod could stop this guy over here to post like this anymore)
    Last edited by MaKacknAffe; 05-21-2013 at 07:18 AM.

Basic Member
    I assumed since somebody made a Brainstorming thread, they would have bothered to check. Disregard me.

Edit: Since the spam post was deleted, it looks like you're complaining about me making bad bug reports :33
    Last edited by imxtrabored; 05-21-2013 at 06:44 AM.

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    barrage is not exactly a good choice of words since gyrocopter has a skill called "rocket barrage".
    in fact you are talking about flak cannons and split shot, gonna rename the thread.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member
    blash365, don't add this to sticky; as MaKacknAffe pointed out, it's already on the sticky as Low #264 (Although Flak Cannon isn't listed in that bug report).