Thread: Enchantress sound bug when in spectator mode

Basic Member

Enchantress sound bug when in spectator mode

Not sure if that's really the right forum for it but I noticed that when you spectate a game(at least with the watch live thingie), there's a bug when enchantress uses her impetus where it does some weird "bloing" sound. It doesn't seem to be doing it everytime, but often enough that it gets really repetitive. At first I thought it was Impetus sound but playing Enchantress it doesn't seem like it does that sound, so not sure. I've noticed it in a few games so I guess it'd be pretty easy to reproduce, unless it's an issue on my side.

Basic Member
    Nvm it's not Impetus, not sure what it is though. Maybe her Q procs? Does like "pinpon" sound, repetitively during combat, not very loud though. I think it's the same sound as when you're silenced and try to cast but not sure on that would need to check again.

Edit: It's Enchant that does that sounds, when you use it as a slow on a hero. I don't mind the sound so much besides the fact it keeps repeating for the entire duration so it's a bit annoying, I think it should play once when you cast the slow and that'd be enough.
    Last edited by Pyros; 09-23-2011 at 02:46 AM.