Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear valve, stop trying to monetising the game and focus on game developments & fixes

Theyre excuse is... "Is a beta game bro ..deal with it"

Quote Originally Posted by Snarfindorf View Post
    It's not like cosmetic items aren't either made straight from the community or from a department separate to actual development of the game or anything!
    Why do you consistently post with reaction images instead of conveying your points simply through text? This isn't an imageboard.

[QUOTE=Snarfindorf;587303]It's not like cosmetic items aren't either made straight from the community or from a department separate to actual development of the game or anything!

So what your saying is the valve dota 2 development team has absolutely all the time in the world to make bugfixes and ports but does it slowly because deal with it.
    "u suck cock yellow u dont deserve to be alive" -ixmike88
    Nice Matchmaking

"Help, Muted Problem" - By Crestoxy21

It provides a visual representation of my feelings and emotions as I am perpetually incapable of transmit said feelings and emotions.

Or you're just uptight.
    Or you think you're on an anonymous imageboard and think your writing skills are inadequate to show how you feel, or you think your post needs more attention so you post an anime gif.
    Tell you what, right before I hit "Post" I'll take a picture of my dick and attach it to the post, to show how sexually aroused the conversation is making me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beardbeard View Post
    Or you think you're on an anonymous imageboard and think your writing skills are inadequate to show how you feel, or you think your post needs more attention so you post an anime gif.
    Tell you what, right before I hit "Post" I'll take a picture of my dick and attach it to the post, to show how sexually aroused the conversation is making me.
    Don't pick on the slow kid.
    "u suck cock yellow u dont deserve to be alive" -ixmike88
    Nice Matchmaking

"Help, Muted Problem" - By Crestoxy21

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleako View Post
    They're already doing that lol do you think they're sleeping on the job and having desk chair races? Pretty sure they know how to run a business.
    Yes, extremely slowly. But have you seen how fast they came up with add-ons on the compendiums?

Quote Originally Posted by doucheplayer View Post
    "dear valve stop earning money and give me everything for free"
    Missing the point completely. Try and comprehend my points again.
    Last edited by Jinru; 05-23-2013 at 04:45 AM.

Basic Member
    It's not like cosmetic items aren't either made straight from the community or from a department separate to actual development of the game or anything!
    Are you really this short sighted? Did I mention valve made those cosmetic items at all in my post?

Please go back to the Misc forum on the update anticipation thread, if the only purpose you are here is to troll with gifs from your all-life-purpose anime.
    Last edited by Jinru; 05-23-2013 at 06:08 AM.

Basic Member
    +1

- bugged views from couriers, even ones being months old
    - bugged/not working shop way to often
    - bad heropicker, bad options to drag and reorder heroes (no drag and lock etc)
    - Latest games not working a lot of times needing to open profile and again till it does.
    - no dummy games for tournaments
    - seeing whichs team are the final teams in any old tournament as soon as you select them
    - bad tournament selection (so many pages, so many old things in the way)
    - Can't click on the tickets you bought (profile) for easy acces
    - Bugged huds
    - no communication about low priority system
    - no communication about mute system
    - no communication about report system
    - no communication at forum
    - no communication about
    - 2 reports only letting a lot of people go unreported
    - 3 pings for muted people? I already hate playing with muted players cause lack of communication. Make the manual mute block pings instead.

And I could keep going for a while but I want to watch EQ.
    Most of it comes down to lack of communication so you keep having certain topics keep popping up. If Valve would actually enter a dialogue and explain things or give more information that would really change the general opinion and actually make Valve a consumer friendly company.
    Last edited by The Chosen One; 05-23-2013 at 05:52 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinru View Post
    Are you really this short sighted? Did I mention valve made those cosmetic items at all in my post?

Please go back to the Misc forum on the update anticipation thread, if the only purpose you are here is to troll with gifs from your all-life-purpose anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinru View Post
    The game is filled with bugs with every update; there are tons of existing bugs that have not been fixed; people are complaining about the report system; people are complaining about the match making system; but yet you never fail to miss an opportunity to put a new set of cosmetic items up in the store.
    Point of me saying Valve don't make cosmetics very often Is that you insinuated that they're spending more time on doing so than actually developing the game. I'm glad you're too drunk to not remember your own post from 30 minutes ago, though.