Thread: BUFF INVOKER.

Basic Member

BUFF INVOKER.

Really ? Most valuable hero in this game and funniest hero to play and icefrog nerfed it way too much.
    Early game so f#cking hard, almost impossible to win mid + lasthitting.
    I hope Icefrog will buff basedmg around 7-8.

Want this hero back into META.

Playdota.com for all balance related suggestions.

Wrong forum Go to playdota.

Also at one point I think a few versions ago Invoker was nerfed. On his Quas wex , because it was so strong.

If you want to win mid pick up a claw (+9 dmg) and get 1 level early in exort.
    That should give you 60 dmg or so, enough to get in some last hits. Then you can continue the rest of your build, maybe get a 2nd claw or some crap.

Its probably not in the current meta, because most Pro's can't play him to full effectiveness, or don't see him in their lineup.

I don't think there is any need to buff/nerf heroes to create/ or change the meta. It will just change over time. Also the current deathball meta is due to a lack of a full roster.

I think after the introduction of Zet and WW the meta will change greatly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    Wrong forum Go to playdota.

Also at one point I think a few versions ago Invoker was nerfed. On his Quas wex , because it was so strong.

If you want to win mid pick up a claw (+9 dmg) and get 1 level early in exort.
    That should give you 60 dmg or so, enough to get in some last hits. Then you can continue the rest of your build, maybe get a 2nd claw or some crap.

Its probably not in the current meta, because most Pro's can't play him to full effectiveness, or don't see him in their lineup.

I don't think there is any need to buff/nerf heroes to create/ or change the meta. It will just change over time. Also the current deathball meta is due to a lack of a full roster.

I think after the introduction of Zet and WW the meta will change greatly.
    Actually, that nerf seemed more targeted at Exort, to reduce its early last-hitting potential and prevent it from controlling the lane too easily.
    If you start with any orb other than exort, buying a claw will put your damage at about 46, comparable to sniper's.

Quote Originally Posted by Beardbeard View Post
    Actually, that nerf seemed more targeted at Exort, to reduce its early last-hitting potential and prevent it from controlling the lane too easily.
    If you start with any orb other than exort, buying a claw will put your damage at about 46, comparable to sniper's.
    No there was a nerf specifically aimed at Quas Wex builds --> You seem to be getting confused with other updates?
    Also that is why you should always start with 1 Exort unless you are good at last hitting -->
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Basic Member
    I think v the only thing that could be changed at the moment is his base movement speed. He is the easiest hero to get fb on because

You don't get wex, you move like a blue heart Glacier.
    He doesn't get any spells lvl 1

If you did change it, modify the wex move bonus to accommodate it.

PlayDota