Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Lich gonna have your mana" - does not match to his ability

Basic Member
    Mana - an impersonal force or quality that resides in people, animals, and inanimate objects
    It makes perfect sense.

Learn stuff.

Basic Member
    Yeah do NOT change this. It's easily my favourite line in the whole game. I even say it randomly when I walk down the street.

@pharazon: How come Anti-Mage cannot burn them on melee creeps? =)

Basic Member
    +1 always tell to lich, baby, my mama ggonna be teller of tales son times

Basic Member
    Mana at its core is a concept of life force, kind of like chi. So lich is stealing their life force to supplement his own.

Why don't the units have mana then? My guess is that they can't manifest their life source into an expendable source of power, like a mage could. After all, the ranged units do have lower hp .

Basic Member
    I think a change to "Lich gonna make you mana" would not be to big and fit his ability very well without taking people who loved this VO their beloved line away.

Maybe: Lich gonna change Your life ! into my mana <evil laugh>

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxas View Post
    Mana at its core is a concept of life force, kind of like chi. So lich is stealing their life force to supplement his own.

Why don't the units have mana then? My guess is that they can't manifest their life source into an expendable source of power, like a mage could. After all, the ranged units do have lower hp .
    This. Really now this is quite a common theme in magic stories, often the reason why mages live much longer than normal humans, because they can to an extent control their own life force. I don't get all the complaints.