Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Eastern Qualifier is UNWATHCABLE . Is this how TI3 is going to be ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneomanie View Post
    Calm your tits you can't blame Valve for what Perfect World China is doing with their servers.
    then why host it there ? SEA servers would be perfectly fine to be hosted.

They should have changed the servers to SEA from China when people started to report the lag and audio issues.

Its valves fault. SEA players / viewers couldnt watch one match , many are saying there is no download either. Are we supposed to download 150MB / match replays to get courier count ?

Also we cant participate tin the tournament drops either.... so much for supporting valve by buying compendium . I now doubt the real intention of selling compendium,

Same here. Even the DSL is unwatchable as it is held on the perfect world server. WHY should we pay tickets for tournaments that we cannot watch?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solargeasky View Post
    Same here. Even the DSL is unwatchable as it is held on the perfect world server. WHY should we pay tickets for tournaments that we cannot watch?
    I can confirm this. I didn't get disconnected as with the grand finals of the Eastern Qualifiers but the first DSL game was unwatchable due to lags.

Basic Member
    Shit happens again ....VALVE sucks

disconnecting from dota tv from all tournaents not only TI3 tournaments.....
    Repair fast,..
    NO MORE MONEY TO VALVE PLS....biggest shit products i ever seen

I hope they fixx it in the future.
    MESS WITH THE BEST, YOU KNOW THE REST!

are we supposed to download these replays ?