Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55

Thread: Valve on communication reports

Basic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    Funny, I have the exact opposite experience. None of the people on my friends list are banned, and I have only run into about 3 players that have been muted in game.

Thanks for the statistics Valve. Hopefully the forum will return to actual discussion now and not people crying about how unfair their ban is (we all know this won't happen)

EDIT: ^Case in point
    try go solo que, dont stack with friends and see what happens. Not saying that you should not play with friends, just that not many people has a friend list that has enough friends that are playing all the time.

Hi there ... i got communication banned today .. I read your little article about how it is put to prevent abuse and so on ... Well Valve where is your answer to the 100 of hours i was abused when getting paired with RETARDS that cant speak English at a basic level or have no understanding of the game at all ... I am 100% sure i have a report from a game i used to play as Omniknight .. Witch was the final drop .. Did u see that replay DID you look at these PLAYERS your Matchmaking puts me in .. Lets see LINA skilling Farysoul and Stun no dragon slave at all and stats ... I have over 1k games and u put me with this player who needs to be in the TUTORIAL section ...In this same game we had invoker who was all most as bad at the game as the lina .. What do you expect when your matchmaking is so bad that 70% of the time It makes me want to quit this game before 10th min because you pair me up with the biggest RETARDS possible . I will not stop flaming people when they are bad because THEY ARE BAD ... When this game came out i toght it was gona be great ... It turns out to be some random noob shit full of retards every game ruining 1 hr of your life .. The best is you cant ban them you cant do SHIT to get away from them .. So the problem valve is in you and your retarded matchmaking that pairs people so badly ..
    And i am sure i am not the only one who thinks this ... Every middleclass player can feel the rage in them when they see the Crystal Maiden Carry max AORA AND STATS -_- I dont flame randomly at people i flame the guys that ruin my game intentionally or not ..

Quote Originally Posted by MJK View Post
    Hi there ... i got communication banned today .. I read your little article about how it is put to prevent abuse and so on ... Well Valve where is your answer to the 100 of hours i was abused when getting paired with RETARDS that cant speak English at a basic level or have no understanding of the game at all ... I am 100% sure i have a report from a game i used to play as Omniknight .. Witch was the final drop .. Did u see that replay DID you look at these PLAYERS your Matchmaking puts me in .. Lets see LINA skilling Farysoul and Stun no dragon slave at all and stats ... I have over 1k games and u put me with this player who needs to be in the TUTORIAL section ...In this same game we had invoker who was all most as bad at the game as the lina .. What do you expect when your matchmaking is so bad that 70% of the time It makes me want to quit this game before 10th min because you pair me up with the biggest RETARDS possible . I will not stop flaming people when they are bad because THEY ARE BAD ... When this game came out i toght it was gona be great ... It turns out to be some random noob shit full of retards every game ruining 1 hr of your life .. The best is you cant ban them you cant do SHIT to get away from them .. So the problem valve is in you and your retarded matchmaking that pairs people so badly ..
    And i am sure i am not the only one who thinks this ... Every middleclass player can feel the rage in them when they see the Crystal Maiden Carry max AORA AND STATS -_- I dont flame randomly at people i flame the guys that ruin my game intentionally or not ..
    Problem found. Don't flame.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Its the only thing you can do ... Here is a kind of a typical scenario of a game where i flame ... Game starts ... Say GL hF talk to team about couriers wards lanes and so on ( By that time you will see 1 idiot most of the games fucking up the laning or not geting a courier or wards when they are a support hero and so on .. ) Than we go lanes ... Now if the noob has still to apear thats the place to find him -_- .. Hes bad skills shit spells at small levels and has no idea what items to get .. than i tell that person " man thats bad you should do this and that." Typical response " Idi na Hui" or silence or something like " i know this game let me farm my rapire on CM so i can pwn people " -_- So you are practically stuck with this guy F*cking up your game being ignorant .. What can u do .. the have this stats of like 1-8 witch isn't like full on Feed spree they dont take in any advise at all they are bad ... very bad ... you cant report them for beeing noob .. but if they are so bad why do they play with a team with avarage games over 1k -_- So its end game now your towers are down your raxes are falling ... What can you do .. You flame these mother fuckers for fucking up your game ofc ... If you want less rage and a better community than fix your matchmaking ...

Basic Member
    why is there a ignore option or a mute button if you get muted from random reasons from stupid people... if i have a report to make its always comunication abuse, no one gives a crap about low priority its about gaging people....btw i got muted again after carring the game to the victory and the sack of rocks in my team felt that i was a noob so he reported me....well played valve...still the most stupid ideia ever

Basic Member
    this is so stupid.. i get reported for not waiting 15 min for a pause, i dont flame too much and generally a helpful player and now i have 1 week ban, gg volvo fix your garbage