Please, grow up!
    That caption's grammar...

It makes me a certain amount of angry.
    ◕_◕

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxCharge View Post
    That caption's grammar...

It makes me a certain amount of angry.
    Oh, please excuse my grammar. German is my main language and Spanish is my second. English is just my third. I hope you can understand my point. Otherwise you are from Indianapolis so I'm not going to put too much hope on it.

Btw: your arguments about my grammar http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem only makes my meme more remarkable. But I'm not going to put hope for you to understand it also here...

Best regards!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcady View Post

Please, grow up!
    1+ Huge epiphany X)

trolls that abuse the system and love it because now they have a revenge button
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcady View Post
    Oh, please excuse my grammar. German is my main language and Spanish is my second. English is just my third. I hope you can understand my point. Otherwise you are from Indianapolis so I'm not going to put too much hope on it.

Btw: your arguments about my grammar http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem only makes my meme more remarkable. But I'm not going to put hope for you to understand it also here...

Best regards!
    Right. So you say "DEFENSORS OF THE MUTE SYSTEM ARE THE ONES WHO DESERVE TO BE MUTED", and then declare that people disagreeing with you are engaging in an ad-hominem? Bad grammar is hard to read, although I agree that it's much more forgivable in someone who doesn't have english as their primary language.

However, the point you are making is an assertion, not an arguement in and of itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by fletcher View Post
    Just to clarify, there was never any "win rate" calculation. Ever. It is true that a goal of matchmaking is to make even teams. The matchmaker also will raise your Elo and try to put you in players of equivalent skill, which indirectly tries to get the win rate to 50%. However, it has never looked at your historical win rate and put you in a game where it knew that you were expected to lose.
    Is every post on this forum about the Dunning-Kruger effect?

If you do wrong you will be punished, justice is given on a daily basis as you can't out run the long arm of the law.
    Pro MUTE System
    • If you complain about it, you're one of the people who have taken swift punishment from it. Proving it works.
    • If you keep arguing against it, you're a repeat offender, proving it works again.
    • ONLY REPEAT OFFENDERS continue to fight it.
    • Thank you Valve! Finally a system that shuts bad attitudes, big egos and ignorance down like a bad habit.

Do you disagree? Please let me know why HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by D.E.A. View Post
    If you do wrong you will be punished, justice is given on a daily basis as you can't out run the long arm of the law.
    Again, the fact that valve lets EACH player ENFORCE punishment on others is not law, I recommend you look up the term "Law"
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by Shmendrich View Post
    Again, the fact that valve lets EACH player ENFORCE punishment on others is not law, I recommend you look up the term "Law"
    Justice will be served as WE as a community are the law. You can't out run us as its in your nature to not follow policy.
    Pro MUTE System
    • If you complain about it, you're one of the people who have taken swift punishment from it. Proving it works.
    • If you keep arguing against it, you're a repeat offender, proving it works again.
    • ONLY REPEAT OFFENDERS continue to fight it.
    • Thank you Valve! Finally a system that shuts bad attitudes, big egos and ignorance down like a bad habit.

Do you disagree? Please let me know why HERE!